Xbox live unbans

Discus and support Xbox live unbans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello xbox community,id like to ask a question mainly to the enforcement team. May i use a wish from the make a wish foundation to wish to un perma ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelTheNose, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Xbox live unbans

Hello xbox community,id like to ask a question mainly to the enforcement team. May i use a wish from the make a wish foundation to wish to un perma ban my friends account? My friend would like to come back to xbox with his friends and I. Thank you!

:)

MichaelTheNose, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. CiobanuDaniel Win User

Very important for European customers with banned xbox one!

Update:I received today by ups an unbanned xbox one and 30 days xbox live subscription!
  3. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

yes, you can still use the xbox live account on an unbanned console, so your Live account is still active.
  4. Feverish13 Win User

xbox live

Unfortunately you cannot be unbanned, you must create another xbox live account and start anew.
  5. MichaelTheNose Win User

Xbox live unbans

Thank you for the response but that didnt answer my question. I understand you have no control over the bans but I would like if possible a response and on the enforcement site that you linked i couldnt find a place to ask my same question.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live unbans

Your friend would need to go to the enforcement site and see about submitting a case review. That would be the only way to have their account unbanned. There's no other way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

Xbox live unbans

1. Xbox live unbans - Similar Threads - live unbans

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  4. How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?: I was migrating my minecraft java account over to xbox and it turns out that the email that i've been using for years now was my old xbox 360 account that was banned in Black Ops 2 for some random...
  5. Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends...: I was playing on MY personal realm with 2 friends, and we sometimes curse at each other. I logged off and came back on and it said i had an entire WEEK ban which i think is unreasonable. We are...
  6. Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox Live Please Unban Me I Never Knew.: MY Gamertag Is ( ) And I Was Wondering If Xbox Can Please Unban Me Or Lower My Days I Got Banned Because I Was Trying To Sell The New Call Of Duty Beta Code On The Xbox LIve Looking For Groups...
  7. I was post to be unban jun 1st in I'm still Xbox live banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was post to be unban jun 1st in I'm still Xbox live banned: I was post to be unbanned June 1st in I'm still Xbox live banned I can't connect to wifi or play games 881b4b41-0155-4b15-8340-91525ba2ac7e
  8. My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:(

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is console banned from Xbox live please unban it:(: Hey so basically November 23rd was my birthday I got my first next gen console ever the Xbox one S and it was all working good and every thing until February or March where I got a console ban I'm...
  9. XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...: Dear XBLPET Alpha i have being asked by your xbox live enforcement team on messenger to contact you to try get my consoles unbanned after i told them that you charged me and other people $40.00 to...
  10. I have been consoled banned from xbox live for no reason. Enforcement Unban me. I like XBOX ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been consoled banned from xbox live for no reason. Enforcement Unban me. I like XBOX ...: When i woke up after a sleep i have seen that my xbox one got banned (console banned) no reason. I need reply from enforcement .Unban please. I cant live without xbox one. Or give me a chance. Idk...