Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years

Discus and support Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so I made my account and got gold in 2012, and i've been on gold ever since, but recently I extended my gold membership after I converted it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Flurse, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Flurse
    Flurse Guest

Okay so I made my account and got gold in 2012, and i've been on gold ever since, but recently I extended my gold membership after I converted it to ultimate gamepass, which my gamepass expired in april of 2022, then I didnt activate a new gold membership until august 2022, its been a whole month since then and my 10 years of gold isnt showing, why is this? i want my 10 years but its appearing only as 9.

:)

Flurse, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Flurse Win User

yeah not sure why this is happening, and I dont see how the streak could end if I didnt go without a year of gold, only went a few months so I should have 10 years which still isnt appearing, any other way they could fix it?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Flurse

Maybe you didn't reached the full 365 days cycle in order to get the +1 year increase
    Also, sometimes can take a while to see the update on the tenure badge

For now you may need to wait, hopefully you're going to see the 10 years (of course, if the 365 days cycle already passed)
  4. Flurse Win User

just an update i have my 10 year tenure now, i found out if u wait a few months to update ur gold it basically takes a month longer than expected for it to update, thanks for the help tho
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

It’s a continuous streak without letting your membership expire,
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You broke your streak when your game pass ultimate expired. The badges for continual membership
Thema:

1. Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years - Similar Threads - Live tenure says

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e