Xbox Live Tenure not updating

Discus and support Xbox Live Tenure not updating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, my Xbox live tenure is not updating. not a big deal, but I still would like to update it. I’ve read multiple threads from others that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mojave Blues, May 5, 2022.

1. Mojave Blues
    Mojave Blues Guest

Hi all, my Xbox live tenure is not updating. not a big deal, but I still would like to update it. I’ve read multiple threads from others that experienced the same issue. I’ve tried two suggestions to update my tenure. I’ve deleted my account from my Xbox and re-downloaded it. Nothing happened. Second suggestion was to completely reset my Xbox. Still nothing.

Does my issue have anything to do with changing my gamer tag a few years ago? Does it have anything to do with me going from. Xbox live Gold to Xbox game Pass?

I made my account some time in May 2008. In the early days of my account, having Xbox Live Gold was spotty because my family was poor at the time and I was only a teenager with no job or money to buy membership. I understand that not having Xbox live gold membership prevents you from building your tenure, but I doubt that I didn’t have Xbox live membership for more than 2 years.

Currently my Xbox account is showing my tenure at 11 years, I swear, it’s been stuck like that for more than two years. It should be showing 13 years at most, maybe 14 if my math is incorrect.

Please, is there any insider willing to help a big fan of Xbox? Love ya all and thank you for all your hard work! Xbox Live Tenure not updating :)

:)

Mojave Blues, May 5, 2022
  2. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Tenure Reduced by 2! AGIAN!

Hey there bud!

There has been a recent update regarding tenure, here is a quote explaining this new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you view Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My tenure got reset.

Hello there!

There is a new update regarding tenure - here is a quote explaining the new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you have a look at Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates about progress of the issue will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  4. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Hi I appear to have less years on live than I have some of my friends have had help with this 7 when It should be at least 10

Hey there bud!

There has been a recent update regarding tenure. Here is a little quote explaining the recent update with an example as to how it works:
    "

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has
    finished."

"For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you view Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Xbox Live Tenure Issue

Hey there bud!

As stated in the previous post - There has been a recent update regarding tenure. Here is a little quote explaining the recent update with an example as to how it works:

has finished.

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue

Hope this helps!
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My Tenure has been Reset

Hey there bud!

There has recently been a new update in regards to tenure, tenure is now based on the time accumulated on Xbox LIVE Gold. Here is a quote from an official thread regarding this update (of which I will link you to, in this post)

has finished.
    "

However, there is a issue with tenure that is currently being solved, whereby some user's tenure will be put down. A lot of user's tenure has been fixed so where the problem stands at this moment, I am unaware of. You can view the updates on this

Tenure Issue
    thread posted by MIss Kleo. Official support, such as Miss Kleo, may come and post in your thread telling you whether your tenure is correct or not.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Tenure not updating - Similar Threads - Live Tenure updating

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e