Xbox Live Tenure Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Tenure Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm just having an issue with Xbox Live Tenure. I've been a continuous Gold member since December 2008, and every year mid december, I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l Archvile l, Jan 3, 2014.

1. l Archvile l
    l Archvile l Guest

Xbox Live Tenure Issue

Hey all, I'm just having an issue with Xbox Live Tenure. I've been a continuous Gold member since December 2008, and every year mid december, I get bumped a year.

Just this it didn't happen and I'm still sitting at 4 years when it should be 5 years dec-2008 - dec-2013

I read an old sticky from January 2013, where many were having issues. I tried the troubleshoot issue by deleting profile only, and re-downloading, but it's still at 4 years

I also have an xbox one, and I am having the same issue.

:)

l Archvile l, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Rogue Ewok
    Rogue Ewok Guest
    Rogue Ewok, Jan 3, 2014
  3. My tenure got reset.

Hello there!

There is a new update regarding tenure - here is a quote explaining the new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you have a look at Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates about progress of the issue will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!

iLuvGunsAndRock, Jan 3, 2014
  4. l Archvile l
    l Archvile l Guest

Xbox Live Tenure Issue

I tried Support, and they said my account was not gold between december 2012 - may 2013. When in fact it was, I was playing Halo 4 and Tomb Raider online at that time, and have online achievements in march for example to prove that. I don't know if it had
    to do with prepaid cards or what.

l Archvile l, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Tenure not updating

Hey there Frost Fleury!

Sorry to hear about the account issues, glad to hear that you were able to eventually redeem you Xbox Live membership. As far as the tenure issue, what did your tenure display prior to your membership renewal?

Just to clarify, Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox Live Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox Live Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox Live Gold
    time has finished. You can find more information on tenure by checking out our Tenure Sticky.

Please let us know if further assistance is needed and we will be here to help.
  6. Rogue Ewok Win User

Gold Tenure

7. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My tenure got reset.

Hello there!

There is a new update regarding tenure - here is a quote explaining the new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you have a look at Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates about progress of the issue will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  8. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Tenure Reduced by 2! AGIAN!

Hey there bud!

There has been a recent update regarding tenure, here is a quote explaining this new update:

has finished.

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you view Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  9. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Live Gold Tenure

Thema:

Xbox Live Tenure Issue

1. Xbox Live Tenure Issue - Similar Threads - Live Tenure Issue

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e