Xbox live suspension won't end

Discus and support Xbox live suspension won't end in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got banned for on Xbox live because someone else in my lobby was modding ... It says my ban finishes today but I still can't sign into Xbox live ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xENVYxSOULx, Dec 29, 2016.

1. xENVYxSOULx
    xENVYxSOULx Guest

i got banned for on Xbox live because someone else in my lobby was modding ... It says my ban finishes today but I still can't sign into Xbox live ? Plz help

My gamertag is : zaqqy76

:)

xENVYxSOULx, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Dec 29, 2016
  3. mundial1345
    mundial1345 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

I used to love reading the threads in that forum they were always good for a laugh.

mundial1345, Dec 29, 2016
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Whats this?

Depending on how often or how serious a person violated the Code of Conduct and misbehaved on Xbox Live, the Enforcement team will issue suspensions as "punishment" for these violations.

For "minor" violations like cursing or harassing other people, you might get communications suspensions for days or weeks, and for more serious violations like cheating or repeated "minor" violations, the suspension time increases.

If the person did something so serious, like modifying a console or using modified consoles to cheat, or try to get stuff from the marketplace illegitimately, that account will be "permanently banned".

Since the way the suspension/banning system works, the suspension has to have an "end date".

And by setting the end date of the suspension to December 31 in the year 9999, this simply means you won't be able to use that account again in your lifetime (or the lifetime of your kids, or maybe the lifetime of the Xbox Live service, because the alien
    robot overlords destroy our solar system in the year 8645.)
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Suspension

This is a community forum and we are unable to assist with Live suspensions.

It's likely the suspension occurred due to the word used. Although that word is not offensive, the automated system is very sensitive to words and phrases that can be spelt differently by users in an attempt to avoid said filter.

You must visit the Xbox enforcement website https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to both find more information regarding your suspension and file a case review if applicable.

Note: If your suspension for 24hrs you won't be able to submit a review as the suspension would have ended before the team could review it.
  6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Suspension

It might be a few more days till xbox live realises that your suspension has ended
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I can't send messages using my 360.

If you are still experiencing problems with the Communications System I`d like you to make a new topic post at 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console
    bans, and other enforcement actions. Maybe you had some sort of enforcement action such as Communication suspension.

Communication suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed because of inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. The suspension blocks a Gamertag from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live. These include text messages, voice messages,
    video communications, Upload privileges, in-game chat, and party chat.

The length of suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same time of day as when the suspension was issued.

How you are notified

An email message is sent to the address that is associated with your Xbox Live account. Suspensions end at approximately the same time the suspension was issued and not at the beginning of the calendar day, so the suspension may not end until later
    in the day specified in the suspension message.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Can't communicate after suspension

Your suspension may have been extended which has been happening a lot lately but won't show on the enforcement site. Support can verify when your suspensions ends, but they do not have information regarding suspensions. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
    or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Xbox live suspension won't end - Similar Threads - live suspension won't

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...