xbox live suspended for late payment wtf?

Discus and support xbox live suspended for late payment wtf? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my credit card apparently doesnt work anymore id like to pay with a new one and the system refuse to accept it even tho its a regular visa that i use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HiTfromDAtonG, Jan 10, 2018.

1. xbox live suspended for late payment wtf?

my credit card apparently doesnt work anymore id like to pay with a new one and the system refuse to accept it even tho its a regular visa that i use on a daily basis what the **** is going on microsoft common....

Ive been waiting 3 freaking hour on the phone list for this **** to resolve and still no answer or phone call seriously you guys are failing hardcore right now

:)

HiTfromDAtonG, Jan 10, 2018
  2. Chedy04
    Chedy04 Guest
    Xbox live account subscription suspended

The Xbox live gold subsciption was suspended after one month late due to an expired date of the credit card. The payment with the new credit card was done but the account is still waiting for the delay Payment ! The situation is stalemate. Please
    advice.

Chedy04, Jan 10, 2018
  3. nightmare

my membership is suspended until i update my payment option,i click on update payment option and it says......sorry theres a problem with the xbox service,try again later....code 80070428.then after that it says some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable..please
    try again later......code 8007065b.....please help!!!

MassivCrabHands, Jan 10, 2018
  4. xbox live suspended for late payment wtf?

When you have a past due on your account, Microsoft can suspend your account until it's paid up.

Try deleting all payment methods on your Microsoft account. After you have done that, add your active credit card (your Visa, as you've mentioned). Then, try to pay off your balance
    now.

If you still need more help, and the phone is still taking too long, you can alternatively try talking to Xbox Support representatives in a
    private chat session.

Internet Expert, Jan 10, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

When you have a past due on your account, Microsoft can suspend your account until it's paid up.

Try deleting all payment methods on your Microsoft account. After you have done that, add your active credit card (your Visa, as you've mentioned). Then, try to pay off your balance
    now.

If you still need more help, and the phone is still taking too long, you can alternatively try talking to Xbox Support representatives in a
    private chat session.
  6. A F4t Soviet Win User

Why do we have to pay for live again?

I remember back in february, there was a special offer of 1$ a month for xbox live gold. Then in march, it was still there. So i bought it and then i have to pay $9.99? Also,xbox live authorities accidentally gave me 2 months more free gold membership. Then
    i got emails stating that " we haven;t received payment". Then my account gets suspended for like a month? WTF???

xbox live guys plz dont do this again.
  7. Dean_140 Win User

Why does Xbox Support not reply at all??

Great guess thanks, but no! My account was suspended from a late payment. After jumping through afew hoops to get ahold of the Xbox support phone number, the issue was resolved immediately ✌️
  8. FTH StealthGrvy Win User

Am I able to Temporary suspend my xbox live?

No you can't suspend your Xbox live account but you can suspend your auto renewal payment option.
  9. bob111111111(2) Win User

Suspended account

is it a payment suspenion or the account has been suspended from live?

if payment you will need to give support a call

if acocunt suspened from live you need to post in the banned and suspended forum
Thema:

1. xbox live suspended for late payment wtf? - Similar Threads - live suspended late

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  4. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: Hello I come back to play minecraft only to see that my live account is banned, and i got too the website to make an appeal, but for the past few weeks all it says it " Sorry, we can't get...
  5. Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...: Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was playing the night before, but it was a very normal gaming experience with my friends. I did not do anything...
  6. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...
  7. Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...: I've recently been suspended for "violating the Community Standards" even though I haven't engaged in any discussion worth being suspended for. The details in the suspension are: "We almost had...
  8. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  9. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1
  10. Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sospensione funzioni xbox live [Suspend live xbox features]: Salve ho avuto una sospensione delle funzionalit di Xbox live per linguaggio inappropriato e non sono riuscito a rispondere alle domande di revisione,come posso fare? Grazie. [Translation-Hello I...