Xbox live supporting discrimination

Discus and support Xbox live supporting discrimination in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old gamertag was BeatByTheGayGuy. So Im currently on vacation with my boyfriend. Brought my xbox and saw that my gamertag was banned by xbox live. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by POUND YOU SILLY, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Xbox live supporting discrimination

My old gamertag was BeatByTheGayGuy. So Im currently on vacation with my boyfriend. Brought my xbox and saw that my gamertag was banned by xbox live. I saw a while back that people report it on a regular basis. And yet xbox enables people to discriminate
    based on sexual preference. If I were "beat by the straight guy" this would not happen. I'm sure xbox will say "Well it's automatic and based on how many times it has been reported by other players." That doesn't change the fact. And the fact is that I lost
    my gamertag based on my sexual preference because it is not offensive. Homophobia and hatred are tolerated and acceptable on xbox. Unless XBLPET gives me my gamertag back my opinion will not change about the acceptable hatred.

:)

POUND YOU SILLY, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Suspension

THE SAME !!! 11 YEARS OF XBOX LIVE AND 11 YEARS I BUY LIVE AND GAMES, FIRST SANCTION FOR 14 DAYS !!! THANCK's THE GREAT ENFORCEMENT (ban communication for 27/12 and my live end the 28) ^^ 24H for noob and 14 days for a fidele player = discrimination (enforcement
    and xblpet do a discrimination) and discrimination is prohibed in french code penal and civil Xbox live supporting discrimination ;)

nino der toten, Oct 17, 2017
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Discrimination

Then you should report them through the console using the tools provide. The enforcement team will investigate the complaints. enforcement.xbox.com/home .

Good Luck and Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Xbox live supporting discrimination

Hi there,

The Enforcement Team does not use the forums. You'll need to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com as no one but an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

Mistress Sara, Oct 17, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    actually it would be

Clearly you haven't read the terms of use

You cannot use sexually In anywhere but your bio and only as a distinction no other wordss

And if you don't see anything wrong with that gamertag you need a lesson in ethics

ngocphi, Oct 17, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Implying physical violence is not allowed on Xbox live nor is it condoned

Not even as a joke

If you don't see anything wrong with that you have an issue with ethics

ngocphi, Oct 17, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It's not automatic.

Any report is reviewed by a member of the enforcement team before any action is taken.

Daft Badger, Oct 17, 2017
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I highly suggest you start reading the terms of use as I see another forced name change coming in the near future

Multiple violations can lead to a perm suspension

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  9. ngocphi Win User

I highly suggest you start reading the terms of use as I see another forced name change coming in the near future

Multiple violations can lead to a perm suspension
  10. ngocphi Win User

Implying physical violence is not allowed on Xbox live nor is it condoned

Not even as a joke

If you don't see anything wrong with that you have an issue with ethics
  11. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The Enforcement Team does not use the forums. You'll need to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com as no one but an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.
  12. Daft Badger Win User

It's not automatic.

Any report is reviewed by a member of the enforcement team before any action is taken.
  13. ngocphi Win User

actually it would be

Clearly you haven't read the terms of use

You cannot use sexually In anywhere but your bio and only as a distinction no other wordss

And if you don't see anything wrong with that gamertag you need a lesson in ethics
Thema:

1. Xbox live supporting discrimination - Similar Threads - live supporting discrimination

2. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  3. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  4. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  5. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  6. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  7. why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?: i can’t afford and capture card or pc that supports it unfortunately i’m contemplating on selling my xbox for a play station but i won’t have my games 7782ecac-af90-41b0-af6a-ab4c3c68105a
  8. My xbox says i am not in a region tgat supports xbox live but i pive in the uk what do i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox says i am not in a region tgat supports xbox live but i pive in the uk what do i do?: My xbox says i am not in a region tgat supports xbox live but i pive in the uk what do i do? ad8fe32b-88c5-4328-8763-7a6068b1f88b
  9. Has the xbox live support representatives hung up on you 3 times in a row???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has the xbox live support representatives hung up on you 3 times in a row???: When you use the Xbox Live Support to have a "agent" call you to communicate with them about a problem you're having, the system will only allow you 3 times to speak with someone. My question is;...
  10. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd