Xbox live support

Discus and support Xbox live support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I never got my free month what happend xbox? c249168e-a763-4f3c-afc3-a08494d37dd2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JadedSquash8855, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox live support

I never got my free month what happend xbox?

:)

JadedSquash8855, Jan 4, 2014
  2. MerlinKM
    MerlinKM Guest
    Does XBOX live still work for the Xbox 360?

Xbox live stills works for Xbox 360 as it always did. Support hasn't been altered, yet.

MerlinKM, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Int3rceptor
    Int3rceptor Guest
    Day One Controller Faulty?

There is a link buried on the support site where you can start an online chat with the support team - Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support
    Might be worth a shot mate.

Int3rceptor, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Xbox live support

Hi there,

If you are inquiring about the free month trial, those are awarded when making a new Xbox Live account on your console. If you don't sign up right away, you should be asked if you want to have a 1-month trial upon filling in payment details for automatic renewal
    (which can later be turned off).

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 4, 2014
  5. To add on to what Mad Cow has stated, a console is limited to three 1-month trials. So if you purchased a used console and all 3 were already used you wouldn't be eligible to receive another 1-month trial even though the console is new to you.

eG x Thee Elf, Oct 31, 2018
  6. joshvlogs35 Win User

Xbox Live support

my Xbox Live when logging on it says service alert
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live support

Ok, you're showing as having a gold membership here so just try and access a multiplayer game.
  8. Bstreateast Win User

Xbox live support

this is not pertaining to this GT. I can't post the issue from the GT it affects as it is now banned...
  9. 8fa405c2-3307-42f7-8 Win User

xbox live support

As said above, yes when you are playing multiplayer games.
  10. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Live Support

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it would appear that you're trying to get ahold of
    Customer Support
    to get more information on a charge made to your account. Based on the information provided, you've already tried contacting customer support and are unable to get ahold of a live representative. As well you've also tried filling out the

Request a Refund Form
    , but there has been no success on the website at this time. I suggest still trying to submit that form maybe on another PC or Laptop. Otherwise continue trying to contact customer support(Steps listed below), unfortunately we can not
    help with any billing issues here on the forums. Sorry bud. I do hope you get this issue taken care of, please let us know how it goes.

Steps On Requesting a Callback from Support

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My Account
    3. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    4. Select Error Messages and codes
    5. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Best Wishes,

Paul Xbox Forums Team!~
Thema:

Xbox live support

1. Xbox live support - Similar Threads - live support

2. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  3. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  4. Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can I talk with xbox live support ?.I mean with real person . no email and robot chat....: I wanna to talk with xbox live support with real person no robot chat or email . I wanna real person. Steps ?? 4b36af77-3246-4432-9d90-898650bb266e
  5. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  6. Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Support India, no live chat or email support present, there is only 1...: Hi Team, I bought Xbox elite 2 controller almost 10 months ago, the sticks have some amount of dead zone Video reference - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/s6TF_72zQHE?feature=share I raised...
  7. why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?: i can’t afford and capture card or pc that supports it unfortunately i’m contemplating on selling my xbox for a play station but i won’t have my games 7782ecac-af90-41b0-af6a-ab4c3c68105a
  8. My xbox says i am not in a region tgat supports xbox live but i pive in the uk what do i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox says i am not in a region tgat supports xbox live but i pive in the uk what do i do?: My xbox says i am not in a region tgat supports xbox live but i pive in the uk what do i do? ad8fe32b-88c5-4328-8763-7a6068b1f88b
  9. Has the xbox live support representatives hung up on you 3 times in a row???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has the xbox live support representatives hung up on you 3 times in a row???: When you use the Xbox Live Support to have a "agent" call you to communicate with them about a problem you're having, the system will only allow you 3 times to speak with someone. My question is;...
  10. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd