Xbox Live Subscription

Discus and support Xbox Live Subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's Xbox 360 stopped working so I cancelled the Xbox Live subscription. It was already paid through Sep 2018. Can I get a refund for Aug and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BUTTCH33KWOND3R, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Subscription

My son's Xbox 360 stopped working so I cancelled the Xbox Live subscription. It was already paid through Sep 2018. Can I get a refund for Aug and Sep?

Thanks,

Tracie

:)

BUTTCH33KWOND3R, Jul 11, 2018
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jul 11, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Hopefully Getting My First XBox One Today!!!

Congrats! The Live subscription works for both the 360 and Xbox One. It's not different subscriptions.

IndieRock, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Xbox Live Subscription

Hi,

Contact Xbox support via webchat or on the phone only they can issue out refunds.

here; Contact Us | Xbox Support

scroll down to step 4 and select chat with xbox support.

ISirProdigy007, Jul 11, 2018
  5. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

6. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

7. xbox360italy Win User
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

CANCELLING MY XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Thema:

Xbox Live Subscription

1. Xbox Live Subscription - Similar Threads - Live Subscription

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  5. can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?: I have 2 sons, My oldest son has had an xbox for a few years now. My second son is getting an xbox for Christmas, is there a way for them to use the same xbox live subscription but have...
  6. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  7. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  8. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  10. Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you need a live subscription to play mmo games on Xbox but not on pc?: So I had to temporarily suspend my MS Live account due to budgetary issues. I went to log into my ESO game today and it's says I need a Live account to play it, yet I don't need it to play a game...