Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

Discus and support Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graham Arthur1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however once I quit out of those my status goes back to seemingly playing Fallout New Vegas again.

Troubleshoot steps taken:

* Originally played this 360 game through cloud gaming - game crashed during cloud gaming

* Even when console is off it's saying I'm playing New Vegas - No background apps' are running on XBox either

* Have Reset MAC address as per previous users questions - THIS DID NOT WORK!!

* Have Cleared Local 360 account from Xbox One - THIS DID NOT WORK!!

* Have removed Profile and added again - THIS DID NOT WORK!!

* Tried signing out account within the 360 game - THIS DID NOT WORK!!

* Have Restarted Console - THIS DID NOT SOLVE THE ISSUE!!

* Tried re-downloading 360 profile within the 360 game - THIS DID NOT SOLVE THE ISSUE!!

Not to sure why my status is stuck on this, seems really buggy in my opinion. This is ruining my experience as I don't want it there. Any help to resolve or progress on if the bug has been fixed? Didn't have this issue before. Paying 10:99 for Ultimate a month for something that's buggy.

To MS Support - Please read troubleshooting above, I don't want to be asked to do what I've already done

Thanks

:)

Graham Arthur1, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Graham Arthur1 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for coming back with the support and apologies for not responding sooner does seem to still be there however as advised have reported this through the bug app on my xbox. I have noticed that after a while it does detect that I am offline and as such updates my status.

Don't believe I require any further assistance on this, thanks again :)
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Graham Arthur1,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that your Xbox Live status is stuck on a 360 game even after you close it. This can be frustrating and I apologize for the inconvenience.

It seems that you may have performed all possible troubleshooting steps that may fix this issue. What we recommend is performing a reset of your console while keeping its files and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

1. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    2. Select Reset console.
    3. On the Reset your console?
    4. Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.
    Please see: How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support

If this will not work, you may also report this directly to the Xbox team via Report a problem app on your console. It may be a bug that needs further investigation on their end. They appreciate any reports or feedback from us. Check the guide here on how to report: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  5. Alfred Saxon Win User

games and apps not working

if your Xbox 360 Console is getting stuck on a black screen when trying to launch games or apps, hang in there! We are working toward a fix for this too. Thanks for your patience during this time. We'll provide an update for you as soon as we can.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. onyxishere Win User

CODAW preorder woes: and i don't think ill be preordering any games in the futureFirst and the Last Time .....

Sorry that you're upset. There was an issue with downloading the game. However, it is fixed now and if you are still stuck at a percentage then please delete the game and restart the download.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game - Similar Threads - Live Status Stuck

2. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  3. Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 cdd43fc1-bb7c-414f-b89d-18f085ee08ec
  4. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  5. Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?"

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?": Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue across tons of posts. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead myself, if that matters. My...
  6. Xbox Live status on Discord while playing through the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live status on Discord while playing through the cloud: Is there a way or will there be a way to display Xbox Live status on Discord while playing through Xbox Cloud on the Xbox app? So far I haven't found a way, so I thought I might ask, maybe someone...
  7. [Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES: Solution: uninstall then reboot reinstall !!! Don't run when installing. run after the download is fully completed. For Chinese Users: 表现如下,总是提示 法连接xbox live服务器(开...
  8. Remote Play and Xbox Live Status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play and Xbox Live Status: Hello all, I have just moved and have different internet. I usually play Xbox on my PC via remote play and streaming. However, the xbox live status has been down/limited since 8/18/2021 around...
  9. Unable to determine Xbox live core service status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to determine Xbox live core service status: Whenever I turn on my Xbox it tells me to connect to wifi then when I do it says unable to determine Xbox live core service status on my Xbox 1 x 133567da-6caa-413f-b22d-78349b5d91af
  10. “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.”

in XboX Networking Hardware
    “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.”: “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.” Been trying to get my Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. At first, the Xbox wasn’t letting me load a game, (it would say I pressed it but wouldn’t...