Xbox live status is WRONG!

Discus and support Xbox live status is WRONG! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox says only community and online games are down but everything else is ok. This is i lie, i can not access xbox video, netflix or amazon. Im having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DangerScouse, Jun 15, 2015.

1. DangerScouse
    DangerScouse Guest

Xbox says only community and online games are down but everything else is ok. This is i lie, i can not access xbox video, netflix or amazon. Im having to watch netflix on my daughters wii. Thank god that system is reliable. Im miffed mainly because the content
    i wanted to watch on xbox video which i pay over the odds for anyway and i own is not available. I feel cheated!

:)

DangerScouse, Jun 15, 2015
  2. richardlucas
    richardlucas Guest
    richardlucas, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Jun 15, 2015
  4. Deadologist
    Deadologist Guest

Yep same here I can't do anything.keeps giving me 0x87de0017 error with everything

Deadologist, Jun 15, 2015
  5. Deadologist
    Deadologist Guest
    At least got to watch press conference

Deadologist, Jun 15, 2015
  6. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Hi All,

These are all related to a problem that was happening earlier to some folks. Please let us know if this is resolved for you. Also please check the status and the link below, and sign up for notification at this page when the issue is resolved.

Xbox Live Status

Hordie, Oct 31, 2018
  7. MiMiC920 Win User

Unable to sign in

do an Xbox live status search... it tells you what's wrong
  8. Deadologist Win User

Yep same here I can't do anything.keeps giving me 0x87de0017 error with everything
  9. Hordie Win User

Hi All,

These are all related to a problem that was happening earlier to some folks. Please let us know if this is resolved for you. Also please check the status and the link below, and sign up for notification at this page when the issue is resolved.

Xbox Live Status
  10. Deadologist Win User

At least got to watch press conference
  11. Allebas Win User

Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong" message

Thema:

1. Xbox live status is WRONG! - Similar Threads - live status WRONG

2. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  3. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  4. Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 cdd43fc1-bb7c-414f-b89d-18f085ee08ec
  5. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  6. Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?"

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?": Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue across tons of posts. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead myself, if that matters. My...
  7. Xbox Live status on Discord while playing through the cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live status on Discord while playing through the cloud: Is there a way or will there be a way to display Xbox Live status on Discord while playing through Xbox Cloud on the Xbox app? So far I haven't found a way, so I thought I might ask, maybe someone...
  8. [Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] 2021 COD Warfare say unable to connect xbox live. status CERES: Solution: uninstall then reboot reinstall !!! Don't run when installing. run after the download is fully completed. For Chinese Users: 表现如下,总是提示 法连接xbox live服务器(开...
  9. Remote Play and Xbox Live Status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play and Xbox Live Status: Hello all, I have just moved and have different internet. I usually play Xbox on my PC via remote play and streaming. However, the xbox live status has been down/limited since 8/18/2021 around...
  10. Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong: I was 92 percent to 4 or 5 star vip but now i am back to 2%, Is Xbox live going to be a mess with everything from now on because it seems like it just one problem after another with this service...