Xbox live something went wrong

Discus and support Xbox live something went wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to log in to my account thru Xbox Live or any desktop app it says Something went wrong, please try again later 0x80048823 [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Levi, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Gabriel Levi
    Gabriel Levi Guest

Hi,

When I try to log in to my account thru Xbox Live or any desktop app it says Something went wrong, please try again later

0x80048823
    Xbox live something went wrong [​IMG]

:)

Gabriel Levi, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Gabriel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you able to sign in on Microsoft and Xbox website with your account? Does this error happens only on Xbox app and Microsoft store? If so, please try the steps below:

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

- Click on Start > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

Restart you computer. Change your account password on Microsoft or Xbox website and try to sign in to the desktop apps again.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Sorry it did not work.

Would you please try to check your Windows system files for errors?

Go to Start > Search for Command Prompt > Right Click > Run as Administrator.

Run one command at a time:

sfc /scannow

chkdsk /r

chkdsk /f

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Also, are you able to sign in on your account on Microsoft and Xbox websites just fine?
  4. Gabriel Levi Win User

Thanks for answering, but it keeps happening and I don't know what to do
  5. Its FearTheBear Win User

Something went wrong

Good news! this should be all fixed up, but let us know if its still giving you problems! D:
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Thema:

1. Xbox live something went wrong - Similar Threads - live something went

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76, PC, Xbox Live, 0x80070520 Something went wrong: I'm trying to play fallout 76 on PC via Xbox Live. 10 seconds after "Press any button to start" (and after pressing any button) I get the xbox live popup "Something went wrong 0x80070520". It...
  10. My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend had a video about something Wrong with Xbox Live stream.: He had Live streaming allowed all ready and when he's on a game and tried to Stream It told him the same message to make sure to allow live streaming idk if this was a virus or not... [img]...