Xbox Live signs me out

Discus and support Xbox Live signs me out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son tells me that every time he switches games or game modes, Xbox 360 Live signs him out. Any way to fix this? We've been having this issue since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigdbacksfan, Jan 5, 2014.

1. bigdbacksfan
    bigdbacksfan Guest

Xbox Live signs me out

My son tells me that every time he switches games or game modes, Xbox 360 Live signs him out. Any way to fix this? We've been having this issue since the last update, about a month. Also, he claims it won't let him create a bio. Please help...desperate mom
    here. Thanks

:)

bigdbacksfan, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox Live signs me out

this happened to me a while back. i was able to resolve it by going to a friends house signing in on his xbox and changing the privacy settings. I now it seems wierd.

DanielBozarth, Jan 5, 2014
  3. BlurOfBlaze
    BlurOfBlaze Guest
    Xbox Live signs me out

Try seeing if your router is broken. If everything else is working fine try to clear your system cache and seeing if you have any files corrupted on your HDD.

BlurOfBlaze, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Xbox Live signs me out

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. bigdbacksfan
    bigdbacksfan Guest
    We've tried it and it still does not work.

bigdbacksfan, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Was this something already tried or was it done once you saw this post? The only reason I ask is because following these exact steps (clearing the cache 3 times followed by a restart) is critical to correcting the process . For some additional clarification,
    does this happen with EVERY game and app and it signs out the profile immediately upon launching or exiting the app?

eG x Thee Elf, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SplendidNickel6 Win User

Xbox Live is signing me out

I would clear your cache, and again, double check your internet connections, as I also get this problem occasionally, and its usually just a slow connection from my wireless.
  8. Qupons Win User

Xbox live signing me out

Finally found a way to get through to chat. Problem solved. Sorry for the rant. Frustration just got too high.
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox Live signs me out

Was this something already tried or was it done once you saw this post? The only reason I ask is because following these exact steps (clearing the cache 3 times followed by a restart) is critical to correcting the process . For some additional clarification,
    does this happen with EVERY game and app and it signs out the profile immediately upon launching or exiting the app?
  10. Raian93 Win User

Xbox live signing me out

How did you solve it? I've been having the same issues for three weeks now and chat has been less than helpful.
  11. BeefyChuck beef Win User

Xbox live signing me out

What was done? I am having the same problem.
Thema:

Xbox Live signs me out

1. Xbox Live signs me out - Similar Threads - Live signs

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  5. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  6. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  9. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  10. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...