Xbox Live signs me out

Discus and support Xbox Live signs me out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son tells me that every time he switches games or game modes, Xbox 360 Live signs him out. Any way to fix this? We've been having this issue since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigdbacksfan, Jan 5, 2014.

1. bigdbacksfan
    bigdbacksfan Guest

Xbox Live signs me out

My son tells me that every time he switches games or game modes, Xbox 360 Live signs him out. Any way to fix this? We've been having this issue since the last update, about a month. Also, he claims it won't let him create a bio. Please help...desperate mom
    here. Thanks

:)

bigdbacksfan, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox Live signs me out

this happened to me a while back. i was able to resolve it by going to a friends house signing in on his xbox and changing the privacy settings. I now it seems wierd.

DanielBozarth, Jan 5, 2014
  3. BlurOfBlaze
    BlurOfBlaze Guest
    Xbox Live signs me out

Try seeing if your router is broken. If everything else is working fine try to clear your system cache and seeing if you have any files corrupted on your HDD.

BlurOfBlaze, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Xbox Live signs me out

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Let us know if this resolves your problem.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 5, 2014
  5. bigdbacksfan
    bigdbacksfan Guest
    We've tried it and it still does not work.

bigdbacksfan, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Was this something already tried or was it done once you saw this post? The only reason I ask is because following these exact steps (clearing the cache 3 times followed by a restart) is critical to correcting the process . For some additional clarification,
    does this happen with EVERY game and app and it signs out the profile immediately upon launching or exiting the app?

eG x Thee Elf, Oct 31, 2018
  7. SplendidNickel6 Win User

Xbox Live is signing me out

I would clear your cache, and again, double check your internet connections, as I also get this problem occasionally, and its usually just a slow connection from my wireless.
  8. Qupons Win User

Xbox live signing me out

Finally found a way to get through to chat. Problem solved. Sorry for the rant. Frustration just got too high.
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox Live signs me out

Was this something already tried or was it done once you saw this post? The only reason I ask is because following these exact steps (clearing the cache 3 times followed by a restart) is critical to correcting the process . For some additional clarification,
    does this happen with EVERY game and app and it signs out the profile immediately upon launching or exiting the app?
  10. Raian93 Win User

Xbox live signing me out

How did you solve it? I've been having the same issues for three weeks now and chat has been less than helpful.
  11. BeefyChuck beef Win User

Xbox live signing me out

What was done? I am having the same problem.
Thema:

Xbox Live signs me out

1. Xbox Live signs me out - Similar Threads - Live signs

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  8. How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?: I've tried soo many times to sign up for Xbox live but everytime I enter everything in, the system says its gonna update but it never does. it did one time and i got Xbox live on that account but...
  9. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  10. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f