xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC

Discus and support xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; just bought the game on steam having a hard time looking in when the white empty box show in sea of thieves need some help, please using computer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Phili61, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Phili61
    Phili61 Guest

just bought the game on steam having a hard time looking in when the white empty box show in sea of thieves need some help, please using computer

:)

Phili61, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Phili61

Please attach an screenshot or video of the problem. That helps a lot (don’t forget to conceal personal information)

In the meantime tell me:
    Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Phili61 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this

Please attach an screenshot or video of the problem. That helps a lot (don’t forget to conceal personal information)

In the meantime tell me:
    Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
    windows 10 ms need to fix this problem asap sick of this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more

A. Try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

If you don’t have the Xbox app please download it from the store, sign in with your account and check if you need to install missing dependencies

B. Double check if the next services are up and running

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

C. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

D. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

E. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Ebony flintlock

Hey there

the flintlock is for sea of thevies you need too go too the weapons shop on a outpost and you can add the flintlock too your inventory there
  6. Mattx66 Win User

Not resived sea of theives promo pack

Sorry to hear it. Can you please double check your Xbox Live messages to make sure the code was sent? You can check them by pressing the Guide button on your controller then scrolling right to Messages and then down to Xbox Live Messages
    no I have been checking everyday to see, but have have nothing regarding the sea of thevies promo
Thema:

1. xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC - Similar Threads - live sign white

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  8. How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i actually sign up for xbox live and stay signed in?: I've tried soo many times to sign up for Xbox live but everytime I enter everything in, the system says its gonna update but it never does. it did one time and i got Xbox live on that account but...
  9. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  10. Unable to sign-in due to Sign in to Xbox Live only shows white screen [Sea of Thieves - Steam]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign-in due to Sign in to Xbox Live only shows white screen [Sea of Thieves - Steam]: Hi, a friend of mine is trying to play Sea of Thieves via Steam. After pressing 'Start Game' button, a sign in screen is popping up and it's suppose to show sign in page. However for my friend,...