Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

Discus and support Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charity Wiberg, May 23, 2023.

1. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is there a way to change this? Since only one Xbox at a time can be a home Xbox. It’s getting annoying how we have to sign the other profile in order to use the games we bought.

:)

Charity Wiberg, May 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you live in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, or Sweden, you can purchase Game Pass Ultimate Friends and Family which would allow you to add up to 5 profiles to a subscription.

Otherwise, the only other option would be to purchase another Gold subscription on another profile.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

New Account

Hi Jackie!

No worries, the game would be fine even if there are multiple profiles on the console. Also, instead of purchasing the game twice it is possible to set up

game sharing
    . This will allow the profiles to share games, Xbox Game pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  4. Codycervantes Win User

Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

By putting the account as the main account, you can share both gold membership, games and other services
  5. JitteryRobin990 Win User

I tried unplugging and restarting my Xbox and it still won't work. The weird thing is that I can play the games that i downloaded through Games with Gold but I just can't play online or join/make parties.
  6. Smwutches Win User

As long as your console is set as his Home, you would be able to access their gold without them needing to sign in. If it is set up correctly, try holding down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplugging the console, plug it back in, then
    restarting it.

Also, keep in mind that sharing account information is a violation of the code of conduct/terms of service even if they are family.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles. - Similar Threads - Live Sharing Games

2. Trying to share Xbox live through game share

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to share Xbox live through game share: My friend is trying to share his Xbox game pass ultimate with me so we can play ufc4 and I made my Xbox his home but it still won’t share the ultimate subscription, I sign into his acc on my Xbox...
  3. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?: My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t...
  4. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  5. My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.: My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games. It is requiring the person who bought the game to sign in in order to play. We have reset our consoles and made sure that person A...
  6. Xbox Game Share Working, but Xbox Live Share is not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Share Working, but Xbox Live Share is not: Hello, My friend that I am game sharing with recently accidentally switched his Xbox to his home Xbox, though it should have been mine. My first response was for me to go back and change his...
  7. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.: Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local...
  8. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...
  9. Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not sharing with Game share: Why isn’t game share working for me. My friend has account set as home xbox on my xbox s so he can share his Gold membership, however his membership isn’t being shared with me. Ive made sure the...
  10. Xbox live game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live game share not working: I’m game sharing with a friend so I can use their Xbox live but for some reason I’m able to download Bear game but I’m not able to play online. 4ab49f84-a264-43c6-beaf-9bac7c1d5b5b