Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass

Discus and support Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought the ultimate game pass around 2 months ago, i have since never been able to connect to xbox live. i have tried resetting the whole xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Levi Johno1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Levi Johno1
    Levi Johno1 Guest

I bought the ultimate game pass around 2 months ago, i have since never been able to connect to xbox live. i have tried resetting the whole xbox, removed profile and added it back... nothing, tried purchasing xbox live gold AGAIN and nothing. can someone help here? i can never access chat because apparently my query doesn't need to talk to an agent, strange. oh, and when i request a call back it says error try again.

:)

Levi Johno1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Levi

Just to confirm, the subscription appears active right now here, correct?
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

If that’s the case please tell me:
    What Xbox console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS on it?
    Did you tried connecting the console via cable if you had it connected via Wi-Fi and vice versa?
    Did you tried using a completely different Wi-Fi network?
    (For example sharing mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot)

————

In the meantime tell me what’s your NAT type
    For this go to settings > general > network settings
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello,

Based on the terms and conditions for the Ultimate Game Pass, when you agreed to it the terms it states that the "Pass [will] automatically upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based
    on days remaining" and warns you that "all conversion to Ultimate are final: once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership".

Basically, your Xbox Live Subscription was cancelled because you opted into the Ultimate Game Pass and it includes the service. However, now that you've cancelled your Ultimate subscription it should run until the current paid period concludes and you will
    need to purchase a new Xbox Live Subscription to continue service.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

IF Xbox wants to win next gen

This is how I get my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Last time I paid for Live was back in June when I upgraded to Ultimate for a $1.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
Thema:

1. Xbox Live service not working after i paid for the ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - Live service working

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  6. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  7. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  8. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  9. Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?: The console cannot connect to Xbox Live these days. Whether the service is officially terminated on the console? If the answer is NO, could someone tell me why the problem persist?...
  10. Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England: It says Service Unavailable i reset my xbox apart from my games. To try fix it but when i sign in it says Service unvailable You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. Yet i...