Xbox Live Service keeps disconnecting!???

Discus and support Xbox Live Service keeps disconnecting!??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, It's almost a week now that I'm experiencing a very frustrating issue! Whilst I play (specially Gears 5) It seems like internet connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GaryzSoul, Mar 28, 2021.

1. GaryzSoul
    GaryzSoul Guest

Hello,

It's almost a week now that I'm experiencing a very frustrating issue!

Whilst I play (specially Gears 5) It seems like internet connection disconnects but It's not my Internet which works well as usual!

It seems like Xbox Live disconnects for a few seconds and then comes back. If in that moment I press the home button I can see I can only access to the first Icon (home) and last Icon (Profile and system) of the menu, whilst all the other in the middle get light grey and I cannot go there. That's only for like 10/15 seconds. In the meantime party 90% of times crashes (after, when I can go back to that part of menu, It says "Group Error") and 10% of times It comes back when the "lag" ends. Also, games crashes or It heavily lag (for example, whilst playing Gears 5 coop, I see everybody, enemies and allies walking towards a end of the map) and most of the times I suddenly die.

I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS. I CAN'T PLAY IN PEACE.

:)

GaryzSoul, Mar 28, 2021
  2. GaryzSoul Win User

It was giving me the same problem again and again until a week ago .....
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @GaryzSoul, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. NobleangelHD Win User

Still Not Able to Connect to Live. Anyone Else?

My Xbox live keeps on telling me that all services are unavailable and then disconnecting me from Xbox live but it shows in the network screen that it is picking up my router signal.
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Live TV

A simple fix to this problem would be to disconnect your live tv from your xbox and use another HDMI port to funnel whatever live tv service you have and keep your xbox separate from it, that is what I do.
  6. IIEvolution85II Win User

Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live

There may be multiple reasons why you keep getting disconnected I.e your connection or xbox live itself. Always check to see if there is any service alerts with xbox live and then if there isn't then hard reset your router and try again.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Service keeps disconnecting!??? - Similar Threads - Live Service keeps

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  6. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  7. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  8. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  9. Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?: The console cannot connect to Xbox Live these days. Whether the service is officially terminated on the console? If the answer is NO, could someone tell me why the problem persist?...
  10. Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England: It says Service Unavailable i reset my xbox apart from my games. To try fix it but when i sign in it says Service unvailable You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. Yet i...