Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games

Discus and support Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure where the problem lies as about a month ago I went from playing with my brand new series X from walmart just fine to without fails several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Senpaibby, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Senpaibby
    Senpaibby Guest

Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games

I'm not sure where the problem lies as about a month ago I went from playing with my brand new series X from walmart just fine to without fails several times within the hour my account will disconnect from anyones party either on its own or through a party error. which was annoying but then a week after I started disconnecting from any fps game. Lately I've been playing a lot of Rainbow six, apex, overwatch, and fortnite, each one without fail will disconnect me from the game no matter the mode (I often play ranked). Once im disconnected from the game I will be in the home screen of the game, not the xbox homes screen so the game doesn't crash it just disconnects. My internet is amazing and still works during these disconnects it seems as if it's just my account's live services. The only game I play that doesn't disconnect me from the game itself is yu-gi-oh masterduel and if I had to guess why it's because it's not heavily interacting with multiple players in real time. So in short MY INTERNET IS PERFECT BUT I DISCONNECT FROM ONLINE MATCHES, doesn't really add up maybe microsoft has done something to account on their end, I don't know. If anyone has had this issue please tell me if you found a solution.

:)

Senpaibby, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Senpaibby. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I would recommend you to check your NAT type and UPnP:

Press the Xbox button > Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings. Under Current Network Status, the NAT Type field displays your current NAT type.

You need your NAT type to be Open. You also want to be sure there are no errors such as Double NAT detected or UPnP not successful displayed.

If the NAT type is not Open or your UPnP is not successful, you will need to open some ports on your router. Please follow this guide:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-port-forwar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You can open these ports:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Note: Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

For more information on NAT and UPnP, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If you have any question, please let me know.
  3. BVRNEYS Win User

Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

I got the same issue man ma xbox keep gettin disconnected from party and xbox live for no reason and my internet is fine your not alone who whve that issue
  4. A CR33pyFish Win User

Can't Connect to LIVE, CAN to internet

I have a a problem like that my internet works and i have xbox live but it disconnects from the party's then live any help
  5. DavidMagers Win User

Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live Randomly. This is on the newest Comcast Gateway.. I currently have a DMZ setup. I turned off my firewall completely to allow packets to go through. UpNp is turned on.

Xbox Live keeps kicking people out. Disregard my last post. Disconnections are happening more frequently, Internet keeps rebooting, trouble getting into or switching game lobbies. live parties disconnecting. My other online friends are having the same issues.
  6. Marcus Graham Win User

Why is my Xbox one X screen black when I turn it on?

Disconnect your XBOX or XB1 from the internet and you will get functionality back, but of course xbox live services won't be available until they resolve the issue. Once the XBOX Live issue is resolved you can reconnect your xbox to the internet.
Thema:

1. Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games - Similar Threads - live service issue

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  6. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  7. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  8. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  9. Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?: The console cannot connect to Xbox Live these days. Whether the service is officially terminated on the console? If the answer is NO, could someone tell me why the problem persist?...
  10. Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England: It says Service Unavailable i reset my xbox apart from my games. To try fix it but when i sign in it says Service unvailable You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. Yet i...