Xbox Live Service Expanding

Discus and support Xbox Live Service Expanding in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Helllo I have a xbox one s for 2 years now,since starting using it,i was on Italy,but i have one question:When will xbox services come to Romania? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by K3NTZORruls1, Nov 19, 2021.

1. K3NTZORruls1
    K3NTZORruls1 Guest

Helllo
    I have a xbox one s for 2 years now,since starting using it,i was on Italy,but i have one question:When will xbox services come to Romania? I mean there are other countries that maybe are not so big,its starting to become unnerving when i see that i buy a key and i can't use it,and i need to use a vpn?

:)

K3NTZORruls1, Nov 19, 2021
  2. K3NTZORruls1 Win User

It's already like,maybe 10 years,our gaming community started asking for one since xbox 360 days,plus our "rival" sony,did that already and they are more popular here. A lot of people change from xbox to sony just because of that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

They haven't announced any plans to expand, so we would have no information on that.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

(PC) Gamepass I uninstalled a tmnt shredders revenge and now it wont load

Check the Xbox status page. If you see any services with alerts, expand the service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is working again.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Overseer76 Win User

Play your own music in game like the original xbox..

6. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Service unavailable; you appear to be in a region where this service is not available

Hi mussabal shahwani,

All services appear to be up when I checked. Here is the list of countries/regions where Xbox Live is available https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries. Is where you
    live on there? If not the list is ever expanding
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Service Expanding - Similar Threads - Live Service Expanding

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  9. Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live service terminated on Xbox 360?: The console cannot connect to Xbox Live these days. Whether the service is officially terminated on the console? If the answer is NO, could someone tell me why the problem persist?...
  10. Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service Unavailable Error (0x80a40401) Yet I live in England: It says Service Unavailable i reset my xbox apart from my games. To try fix it but when i sign in it says Service unvailable You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. Yet i...