XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

Discus and support XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i'm having a problem signing in to my xbox live account on my xbox one. When i try to log in a get a message saying i should try again later or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Macklemore345, Dec 9, 2017.

1. XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

So i'm having a problem signing in to my xbox live account on my xbox one. When i try to log in a get a message saying i should try again later or visit their website about the problem but neither of the options work. I have tried to restart my console multiple
    times but its not working. I can log in as normal on my phone and my computer but its not working on my xbox and yes i am using the same account/profile... Someone please help, i've seen alot of other people having the same problem as me with the same error
    code and all. Xbox you need to fix you're trash servers before i switch to PC or PS4!

:)

Macklemore345, Dec 9, 2017
  2. ReddFour
    ReddFour Guest
    DayZ (Currently In Preview)

They are adding private servers to Xbox version soon allegedly. You could always pick a low population server and you can always server hop.

Game goes live at 6pm this evening btw.

ReddFour, Dec 9, 2017
  3. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Is Microsoft Cloud/Azure a paid service for developers or FREE ?

Well enterprises usually pay for it, I guess we pay for it via Xbox Live sub, but I heard they are not using the Azure servers for Xbox Live gaming, instead Azure will be used for something less evasive and other servers will be used for game traffic.

LarryLegend, Dec 9, 2017
  4. XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

I got the same message I've been trying all morning to login and can't .....this is terrible....we pay for the services then can't get on when we want ....but others are on playing

XxKINGxBAMAxX, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Elite Mand0
    Elite Mand0 Guest
    Same here.. It was working fine last night but I finally get a chance to relax and play some D2 but I'm getting that same damn error you guys are. HEY COSTUMER SUPPORT, HOW ABOUT SAYING SOMETHING ON THIS THREAD?!

Signed,

Really not in the mood for this **** :/

Elite Mand0, Dec 9, 2017
  6. BIGBAER65
    BIGBAER65 Guest
    mine is working now after the same d&mn problem try it again

BIGBAER65, Dec 9, 2017
  7. Hey everyone!

It looks like a few of you have reported that this issue has been resolved. If you are continuing to run into issues signing in, please go ahead and create a new thread.

Additionally, you can check out the
    Xbox Live Status
    page to see if there are any service outages that might be affecting the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 1, 2018
  8. IG kingTUT Win User

Saying my goodbyes thanks for nothing M$.

if 360 servers get shut down then would't the xbox one servers be shut down? arent they the same live service?!
  9. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

Xbox live servers are down at this moment
  10. XxKINGxBAMAxX Win User

XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

I got the same message I've been trying all morning to login and can't .....this is terrible....we pay for the services then can't get on when we want ....but others are on playing
  11. eG x Thee Elf Win User

servers down for xbox live

SickGraves,

The support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status shows everything is up and running at the moment. However, looking at your account you are posting with, you are no longer an Xbox Live
    Gold member and currently showing as Silver status. So it's likely that the servers aren't down but that your profile is not currently authorized to play. Once you are back in a gold status let us know if you have any other problems.
  12. BlackVerSuS Win User

Xbox live server down

I have the exactly the same problem, i thought i was the only one... at least now i know is not my console or something like that.
Thema:

XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

1. XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN?? - Similar Threads - LIVE SERVERS DOWN

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?

in XBoX on Windows
    SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?: Hi there.. ive asked in 2022 when are we getting xbox live servers.. its 2024 and still no south african or even african servers.. what is going on? When are we getting our own servers?...
  4. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  5. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  6. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  7. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  8. Is the european xbox live server down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the european xbox live server down?: I am from Europe and my xbox one only connects to these servers: 134.170.29.24 - Microsoft Corporation - iphostinfo.com 191.232.139.75 - Microsoft bingbot - iphostinfo.com This causes lag and...
  9. Xbox live server down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live server down: I cannot play online call of duty advance warfare. I tested connection and says "Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues". Just recently bought Xbox live this isn't the...
  10. When Xbox 360 Live Server Close Down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Xbox 360 Live Server Close Down?: Hello, just want to know when it will shut down. 69a6bef2-139f-474e-b8a3-05cac79fbed4