xbox live screw up

Discus and support xbox live screw up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my UPnP isn't opening for some reason and i don't know why so my NAT Type is stuck on strict and it's interfering with my twitch app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Jadus8576, Oct 14, 2017.

1. xbox live screw up

my UPnP isn't opening for some reason and i don't know why so my NAT Type is stuck on strict and it's interfering with my twitch app

:)

Darth Jadus8576, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Disconnecting during a License Transfer

Will disconnecting from xbox live during a license transfer screw up the transfer?

Keep Flopping, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Yezzmina
    Yezzmina Guest
    membership screw up

Did you purchase a 3 or 12 month subscription, or the monthly? If you call support (1-800-4MY-XBOX) they can cancel a 3 or 12 month subscription within the first 30 days and issues a refund, or token for remaining time which you can use to get gold on the
    correct account. If you purchased a month to month, there is no refunds, but if you call anyway and treat them nicely they might be able to make an exception to the rules, especially if it just happened.

Yezzmina, Oct 14, 2017
  4. A.J.Cooper Win User

xbox 360 can't connect to live

My xbox connects to the network and the internet just fine. It always screws up before it connects to xbox live.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live terms of service screw-up.

6. Redwolf243 Win User

help with accounts

if you screwed up the province that yopu live do you need to download your profile on to another xbox 360 to get it right?
  7. MSQ Ganner Win User

my xbox is screwed up...

Call the Support services 1-800-4my-xbox they will do their best to help sort this issue out. Also, did you do a license transfer when you transfered the data to your new console?
  8. onyxishere Win User

my xbox is screwed up...

Which transfer cable did you use? Was it an official Xbox transfer cable or a 3rd party? If it was 3rd party Xbox will not support it and your stuff is more than likely gone as it will have erased all the Xbox firmware off the 4gb internal drive. You
    might be able to get it working again if you went out and bought either the 250 or 320 gb drive.
Thema:

xbox live screw up

1. xbox live screw up - Similar Threads - live screw

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  10. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...