xbox live screw up

Discus and support xbox live screw up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my UPnP isn't opening for some reason and i don't know why so my NAT Type is stuck on strict and it's interfering with my twitch app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Jadus8576, Oct 14, 2017.

1. xbox live screw up

my UPnP isn't opening for some reason and i don't know why so my NAT Type is stuck on strict and it's interfering with my twitch app

:)

Darth Jadus8576, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Disconnecting during a License Transfer

Will disconnecting from xbox live during a license transfer screw up the transfer?

Keep Flopping, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Yezzmina
    Yezzmina Guest
    membership screw up

Did you purchase a 3 or 12 month subscription, or the monthly? If you call support (1-800-4MY-XBOX) they can cancel a 3 or 12 month subscription within the first 30 days and issues a refund, or token for remaining time which you can use to get gold on the
    correct account. If you purchased a month to month, there is no refunds, but if you call anyway and treat them nicely they might be able to make an exception to the rules, especially if it just happened.

Yezzmina, Oct 14, 2017
  4. A.J.Cooper Win User

xbox 360 can't connect to live

My xbox connects to the network and the internet just fine. It always screws up before it connects to xbox live.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox live terms of service screw-up.

6. Redwolf243 Win User

help with accounts

if you screwed up the province that yopu live do you need to download your profile on to another xbox 360 to get it right?
  7. MSQ Ganner Win User

my xbox is screwed up...

Call the Support services 1-800-4my-xbox they will do their best to help sort this issue out. Also, did you do a license transfer when you transfered the data to your new console?
  8. onyxishere Win User

my xbox is screwed up...

Which transfer cable did you use? Was it an official Xbox transfer cable or a 3rd party? If it was 3rd party Xbox will not support it and your stuff is more than likely gone as it will have erased all the Xbox firmware off the 4gb internal drive. You
    might be able to get it working again if you went out and bought either the 250 or 320 gb drive.
Thema:

xbox live screw up

1. xbox live screw up - Similar Threads - live screw

2. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  3. How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore my Xbox live account if my Microsoft account was deleted?: I deleted my microsoft account, but the account with my nickname remained on the xbox account. I can't access it.. I do not know where to turn with this question, but I would like to transfer the...
  4. After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After years of having Xbox live I stopped and my Minecraft world disappeared.: My Minecraft world took years to build, I lost most of it after discontinuing Xbox live. I was a live customer for a long time. Is there a way to get it back? If I restart Xbox live will I find...
  5. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...: I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game. I try to download my profile to “Xbox 360 backwards compatibility” part of the...
  6. xbox live settings not showing up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live settings not showing up.: I am a child on a family account (14y) and have been told to mess with the family restriction settings to fix this by PARENT. I logged in as them, went to manage family members, privacy and online...
  7. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  8. I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had an xbox live gold subscription for years hut recently I can't play certain games...: There are no bans on my account can you help? 064e8c07-1862-4020-9761-2ea784deb249
  9. Xbox Live Device ID

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Device ID: So I am trying to reset my password and get my account back, and I have everything else filled out, except I came across the Xbox Live Device ID question. Now I no longer have the only Xbox One...
  10. Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge: I've had Game Pass ultimate since it came out and love the service but I haven't had the time lately to justify the cost per month for it and wanted to downgrade back to standard Xbox Live. I...