Xbox Live Screenshots

Discus and support Xbox Live Screenshots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the past week or so I have been taking screenshots on my Xbox console and they say that they are uploading to Xbox live. So I wait the couple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ADDIE DAPFOI, Dec 17, 2020.

  1. ADDIE DAPFOI
    ADDIE DAPFOI Guest

    Xbox Live Screenshots


    So for the past week or so I have been taking screenshots on my Xbox console and they say that they are uploading to Xbox live. So I wait the couple minutes that it takes to upload to Xbox live so that I can send these images to friends but when I go to
    the image again, it says that I need to upload it again. All of my screenshots and recordings are doing this. I have tons of room on my Xbox; 96GB on internal and 4.9TB on my external HD. Also my captures are meant to upload themselves by default.

    Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

    :)
     
    ADDIE DAPFOI, Dec 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Krisander 1998 Win User

    error code 0x87c40156

    This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  3. WPAK Win User

    Screenshot issues

    Hi there,

    just to be sure, do you have a Xbox Live Gold subscription?

    Since this is what I found on the
    Record & Capture support page
    :

    Note Saving and sharing screenshots requires Xbox Live Gold. If you don’t have it, you can take screenshots on someone else’s home Xbox as long as someone with Xbox Live Gold is signed in.
  4. GutsDaiki Win User

    Xbox Live

  5. ggxkxi Win User

    Where do uploaded shared screen captures go?

    Hey friend! My names Keyonna and I am an Xbox Ambassador and I will be glad to help you out.

    About Xbox Cloud: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/xbox-live/features/cloud-storage/live-cloud-storage-nav

    Intructions on sharing screenshots:

    Hold Xbox button until you see a guide, Go to Captures & Share>Recent captures. This will allow you to see all your screenshots. Select the screenshot you want to share and then go to See all sharing options>Activity feed. This will now make your screenshot viewable to other people.

    Onedrive will not show your screenshots if you share it there.
  6. NeilSmith1984 Win User

    No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

    [quote user="MaTt531FWin6002"]

    Do you have to be connected to Live to use what sounds like a general screenshot feature? The lives of every killable npc in Solitude depend on your answer.

    [/quote]



    You have to be connected to Live because the screenshots aren't saved to your console. They're uploaded to Facebook and then deleted from their temporary storage on your Xbox.



    [quote user="MaTt531FWin6002"]

    Wait, is the screenshot feature you're talking about only in Minecraft?

    [/quote]



    Yes it's a Minecraft feature, not a global Xbox 360 feature. Some other games offer screenshot options too, such as Forza and Project Gotham Racing.
Thema:

Xbox Live Screenshots

Loading...
  1. Xbox Live Screenshots - Similar Threads - Live Screenshots

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't share a game clip or screenshot to Xbox Live: Can't share clips or screenshots from the game "Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith" to Xbox Live or One Drive. I can share clips from other games just fine, the problem is just with this...
  8. Upload PC screenshot to xbox live

    in XBoX on Windows
    Upload PC screenshot to xbox live: Cant seem to upload pc screenshot to Xbox live. Is there a way to upload them? [img] 4e177feb-43c1-436b-bf5c-bd412e74cddd
  9. Screenshot Failed To Upload To Xbox Live

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshot Failed To Upload To Xbox Live: Hey. For a while i’ve had a glitch where when I take a screenshot and error message comes up and says Screenshot upload to Xbox live failed. It also says x80070570 which I i’ve looked up and can’t...
  10. I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't upload a screenshot to xbox live :/: Hello, i want to uploadmy new screenshots from Final Fantasy, but i can't. The security settings are okay. I hope you can help me. d08845d0-d398-44b7-856c-252754876bc1