Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

Discus and support Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Denver-123, May 15, 2023.

1. Denver-123
    Denver-123 Guest

Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it

:)

Denver-123, May 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for the update. Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Denver-123 Win User

It didn’t work thanks for trying
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  5. YAYFRANY Win User

Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

It says I’ve been suspended from Xbox live and I won’t be able to sign in when I’m unbanned but the only problem is I’m communication banned and it should have no effect on playing games and it’s on all my Xbox 360 games I play in an Xbox series X but the problem also happens on my Xbox one s and I am not the first user on this xbox. Please fix this as soon as possible.
  6. NativeTiger12 Win User

Elite 2 controller not working on game on Halo 2

I have a problem with my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It works fine while playing any other game but when I play fortnite it randomly stops working while playing, none of the buttons work even when I plug it in it doesn’t work but out of nowhere it starts working again and it happens over and over again. I’m also playing on the Xbox series S
Thema:

1. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s) - Similar Threads - live saying I’m

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  4. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  5. i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live: hi i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc and i baught it through xbox app with a gift card and it is saying i am not connected to xbox live so i cant play it...
  6. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  7. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  8. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  9. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...
  10. Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Origins - Can't save games (game says I can't connect to xbox live): I just purchased and downloaded Dragon Age Origins from the Xbox store for my Xbox One console (8 October 2023). When loading the game I get an error that my profile cannot access xbox live and...