Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards (VIP) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently added 12 month Xbox Live to my account, and it says that I would get 3,000 reward points for adding this, and it still says that to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdammWh0t, Jan 10, 2014.

1. AdammWh0t
    AdammWh0t Guest

Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Hi, I have recently added 12 month Xbox Live to my account, and it says that I would get 3,000 reward points for adding this, and it still says that to get VIP status I need to upgrade to gold which I have?

Is this a website problem? Do I need to wait an allocated time for the account to update, Or have I done something wrong?!

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks, Adam Xbox Live Rewards (VIP) :)

:)

AdammWh0t, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."

Judge, Jan 10, 2014
  3. VIP

Hello Sfreak Daniel,

Just to let you know an Xbox Live Rewards Topics/Post should be posted in

Xbox Rewards Support
    section of Forums. When you have VIP it means you have been selected as a VIP and now have unlocked a VIP Exclusive and it's shown under VIP Rewards on the My Reward Page.

SirSuperKnight, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Post this in the Rewards forum because they are the only ones who can do anything about the VIP issue. You won't get the 3,000 reward points until a few days after your current subscription lapses.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 10, 2014
  5. Judge Win User

VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."
  6. Lord Shelton Win User

Halo Anniversary Social Badge

you had to be a member of xbox live rewards and only 7% of rewards members were actualy halo vips and were sent it in an email.

Here's a link explaining it --->
    rewards.xbox.com/.../halo-vip
  7. Korahn 27 Win User

Halo VIP

If this is the xbox live rewards VIP thing, it would be best to post in the xbox live rewards support forum, or send them a tweet @XboxLIVErewards
  8. WickedCueball Win User

Xbox live VIP

How are VIPs selected?

A. The selection of VIPs differs for each Xbox LIVE Rewards VIP Exclusives offer, but if you stay active and remain an Xbox LIVE Gold member, you'll increase your chances of being selected. So, stay Gold and you could be a VIP!
  9. SirSuperKnight Win User

VIP

Hello Sfreak Daniel,

Just to let you know an Xbox Live Rewards Topics/Post should be posted in

Xbox Rewards Support
    section of Forums. When you have VIP it means you have been selected as a VIP and now have unlocked a VIP Exclusive and it's shown under VIP Rewards on the My Reward Page.
Thema:

Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

1. Xbox Live Rewards (VIP) - Similar Threads - Live Rewards VIP

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  4. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  5. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership: Can i share my xbox live membership with family members ? If so how ? Also if i have xbox live or a month how do i share with my family ? HELP O and y caant i use my microsoft balance to purchase...
  9. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...