xbox live rewards on xbox one

Discus and support xbox live rewards on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; could anyone help me i may be being a bit thick but i can t seem to link my xbox rewards to my xbox one.it just shows up as my xbox360 with me doing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XXAngryHamsterX, Jan 3, 2014.

1. xbox live rewards on xbox one

could anyone help me i may be being a bit thick but i can t seem to link my xbox rewards to my xbox one.it just shows up as my xbox360 with me doing nothing on it since mid december,any help woul be gratefully appreciated

:)

XXAngryHamsterX, Jan 3, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    HELP! Xbox Rewards 50,000 to split when a friend upgrades

IndieRock, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DaBadGuyCR
    DaBadGuyCR Guest
    HELP! Xbox Rewards 50,000 to split when a friend upgrades

That's why I think I'm good and we will get our reward points.

DaBadGuyCR, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. i m already signed up to xbox rewards and i pay in currency.the problem i m having is that my activity has not updated and neither have my rewards since i purchased my xbox one on 12/12/13 its still showing as a 360 account

XXAngryHamsterX, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox rewards doesn't recognise anything done on the xbox one at the moment but they are working on it.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  8. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).

Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
    lol this crap is all over the place. Xbox live rewards is sometimes referred to as simply "live rewards". I just used live cause It's faster. Stuff is confusing smh. Like right now they just switched the name this section of the forums is filled under from
    "xbox live rewards" to "Microsoft rewards". Even though the banner still says "Xbox live rewards". they jumped the gun.

Anyway, I was just warning folks about the 3 month expiration date for $$$ when people start using "Microsoft rewards". People(especially younger folks) will still think they have a year to use the $$$.
  9. Smwutches Win User

answer the question

i want an answer from the live rewards team not the microosft rewards because one thing haves nothing to do with the other

Hello,

Live rewards became MS rewards. So they are the ones you have to contact.

Zero
    Xbox Rewards support still posts here and still assists with Xbox Rewards issues. Since his issue is an Xbox Rewards program issue, he needs to wait for a response from support here. Microsoft Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  10. EggsBoxJuan Win User

gold required to apply for live rewards program ????

How do I sign up for Xbox LIVE Rewards?

A. Follow these steps to sign up for Xbox LIVE Rewards:

Go to Xbox.com to connect your Xbox 360 to Xbox LIVE.

Come back to the Xbox LIVE Rewards website and enrol into Xbox LIVE Rewards by clicking the "Join Xbox LIVE Rewards" button. You will need a Windows Live account to participate. Please use the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you
    do not already have a Windows Live account, you can create one for free.

It will take up to 36 hours to confirm your eligibility. Once your account is set up, we'll send you an email letting you know you can get started.
  11. Zero Jehuty Win User

answer the question

i want an answer from the live rewards team not the microosft rewards because one thing haves nothing to do with the other

Hello,

Live rewards became MS rewards. So they are the ones you have to contact.

Zero

Xbox Rewards support still posts here and still assists with Xbox Rewards issues. Since his issue is an Xbox Rewards program issue, he needs to wait for a response from support here. Microsoft Rewards support will not be able to assist.
    Thank you for correcting me!
Thema:

1. xbox live rewards on xbox one - Similar Threads - live rewards

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  7. Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership: Can i share my xbox live membership with family members ? If so how ? Also if i have xbox live or a month how do i share with my family ? HELP O and y caant i use my microsoft balance to purchase...
  8. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  9. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...