Xbox Live Rewards not working

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FangsWralh, Apr 4, 2020.

1. FangsWralh
    FangsWralh Guest

The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my account. My points have been stuck at 6,009 for almost a week now and I have done the rewards stuff on
    both pc and xbox one. Not sure if its just me or if others are having this issue also. I currently6 have a 33 days streak going but nothing has changed.

:)

FangsWralh, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Please help, reward wasn't given.

Hello BenGamer369,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards, where we handle Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since you contacted Microsoft Support, they likely confirmed that you set up a Microsoft Rewards account. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for
    Xbox Live Rewards. From the FAQ:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox live Subscrtipion

Just do xbox live rewards. I got a year of live and 3 months of game pass.
    Xbox Live Rewards ended in June or July. Now only works Microsoft Rewards, they joined Xbox to Bing Rewards and re-created a new program. But still a bit different to the old Xbox Live Rewards.

Also have a new program, and a lot a people doesnt know, it was created by the same creators of TrueAchievements where you get digital money just by unlocking achievements, will be available through beta app only to US on the begining
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Get reward points for previously purchased games?

Hello jtl888,

As mentioned in the FAQ, only Rewards members are eligible for Rewards:

I've had an Xbox Live account for years. Can I earn Rewards for transactions made prior to signing up for Xbox Live Rewards?

You can only earn Rewards once you're an Xbox Live Rewards member. Once your membership is complete, we'll begin tracking your activity and rewarding you for things like completing missions, earning MyVIP Gems, or working towards your MyVIP Star Rank
    by making qualifying digital purchases in the Microsoft Store. For full details on the Rewards available, please see the Terms and Conditions.

In addition, as stated on the popup on our website, since Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards, you cannot register into our program. The representative may have been speaking about Microsoft Rewards, which is a completely separate program from
    Xbox Live Rewards.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My rewards account hasn't recorded any of my activity for the past two years. Help.

Hello SmokyEcho1,

You only registered into the Rewards program on the 7th this month. From the FAQ:

by making purchases in the Xbox Store.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Rewards not working - Similar Threads - Live Rewards working

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  4. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  5. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership: Can i share my xbox live membership with family members ? If so how ? Also if i have xbox live or a month how do i share with my family ? HELP O and y caant i use my microsoft balance to purchase...
  9. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...