Xbox Live Rewards Deposit

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards Deposit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was going through my orders recently, and I saw that I received an Xbox Live Rewards deposit "refund" of $5.00 back in November. However, I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alleekat1, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Alleekat1
    Alleekat1 Guest

I was going through my orders recently, and I saw that I received an Xbox Live Rewards deposit "refund" of $5.00 back in November. However, I can't find the credit anywhere, and it is not in my Microsoft Account Balance.

Where else should I look? I wanted to contact support directly, but I kept getting redirected here.

:)

Alleekat1, Jan 27, 2022
  2. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  3. Hammbonez417 Win User

Xbox live rewards deposit

I've received the same thing. I've received a "$10 xbox live rewards deposit," and two "$5 xbox live rewards deposit." I thought this was kind of odd, as I did not request these. Also it states on the transaction record that these "deposits" are also "refunds." Weird!!!
  4. EddieHendrickson Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Points did not deposit into my account

The points can take up to 30 days for them to be deposited into your account. See the Xbox Live Rewards FAQ for more information here:
    http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account? A. It may take up to 30 days for Pending Rewards Points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Microsoft Points
    are deposited in increments of 100 or more, and they will be deposited by the 15th and 30th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see your Pending balance and how many Rewards Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display
    in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
  5. GronTron Win User

Not getting MS points from Xbox rewards

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards? Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points
    you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account? It may take up to 30 days for Pending Rewards Points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Microsoft Points are deposited in increments of 100 or
    more, and they will be deposited by the 15th and 30th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see your Pending balance and how many Rewards Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Correct account, says points deposited, but they aren't in my microsoft awards balance

Hello Razmigg,

Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards are separate programs, and Xbox Live Rewards deposits directly to your commerce account, as Smwutches says.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Rewards Deposit - Similar Threads - Live Rewards Deposit

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Over 5,000 xbox live reward points but can't deposit them: I have over 5,000 reward points in my account however there is no option for me to deposit them early like I should have. How do I deposit them into my account so that I can buy a game. I have...
  5. Xbox live reward deposit problem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live reward deposit problem: hello I have a major issue on the 4th and 6th of January I had a big amount of vip gems to deposit but you never ant me an email I've been keeping a close eye on my emails every day and I get all...
  6. Xbox Live Reward Deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Reward Deposit: I have received an Xbox live rewards deposit for $##.## I have been told by Xbox support that this should appear in my Xbox Live rewards. I am unable to see this in my Xbox live rewards? Please...
  7. ​What information should I have to know if I make the xbox live reward deposit?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ​What information should I have to know if I make the xbox live reward deposit?: What information should I have to know if I make the xbox live reward deposit? I have a little more than 10 thousand points and I need to leave the deposits, last month near the 30 days I left an...
  8. microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    microsoft balance and xbox live reward deposit refund: Hi, i saw today that i had 219,08 norwegian kr (im norwegian btw) on my microsoft balance. is it about the xbox live reward program? because im not sure how it got there. will it expire if i dont...
  9. I have updated my billing but I cant deposit my xbox live reward !

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have updated my billing but I cant deposit my xbox live reward !: I have in my live reward page this line "Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct" so I updated my billing...
  10. Live reward points deposit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live reward points deposit: I currently have 5500 points on my live rewards account. Will the points be deposited before rewards closes on the 15th? 66a959e3-deae-48ad-a0f4-2d575145ed2e