Xbox live Rewards credit card requirement

Discus and support Xbox live Rewards credit card requirement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I have a question on Microsoft rewards. You see I want to redeem Xbox live with my reward points. My question is that when I am redeeming it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Xbox live Rewards credit card requirement

Hello. I have a question on Microsoft rewards. You see I want to redeem Xbox live with my reward points. My question is that when I am redeeming it, will it ask for my credit card number and if it did is there a way to not give it and still be able to redeem
    it.

Thank you

:)

Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Harish Sathiyamoorth Win User

So does this mean if I enough points to redeem live and if i go to the redeem page in Microsoft rewards, it won't ask me for my credit card.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. The program does not require that you have a credit card in order to redeem the codes.
  4. jawest78 Win User

Can't buy any Live Time using my Pre Paid Visa

Most pre-paid credit cards do not allow recurring charges, and that is a requirement for an XBox Live subscription (promotional or regular) to be charged to a credit card.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

MyVIP Rewards

Hello Azn Mans,

Only Xbox Live Rewards members are eligible for Xbox Live Rewards. Since you are not a member, you are not eligible for any Xbox Live Rewards. On top of that, this purchase would not have awarded any Credits since the only offer that awards Credits for pre-orders
    is the Games on Demand offer, which requires three eligible pre-orders to complete.
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases

Xbox Live requires a credit card on file so double check rhe credentials.
Thema:

1. Xbox live Rewards credit card requirement - Similar Threads - live Rewards credit

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  4. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  5. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. We have Xbox Live Gold Membership, but 0 reward credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    We have Xbox Live Gold Membership, but 0 reward credit: Hi, We have had the Gold Membership since Jan 2015 and in that time have purchased some games and dlc's through the Xbox. Why do we have 0 credit? My 10 year old son plays the most on Xbox, and...
  9. Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didnt receive credit from Xbox live Reward Program: I preordered 3 games to earn 15,000 points through xbox rewards Gears of war 4, Tom clancy wildlands , and Gears of war 4 never received also 10,000 as a bonus for preordering gears of war 4 this...
  10. Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Gold and Get $5 live credit reward not received: Hi, I purchased an xbox live 12 month card online and took a picture of the online invoice and sent it in as requested. I never received my promotion value. The purchase was within the timeframe...