Xbox live report system broken

Discus and support Xbox live report system broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey everyone, i was playing xbox earlier when a guy that i beat in a nba2k match started trash talking me, such as saying things like I’m fat,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Timothy32, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Timothy32
    Timothy32 Guest

Hey everyone,

i was playing xbox earlier when a guy that i beat in a nba2k match started trash talking me, such as saying things like I’m fat, smelly, nerd and useless etc. So i have reported him for hate speech, profanity and harassment at least 10 times but xbox hasn’t
    done anything about this. It wasn’t a good feeling knowing theres people like this saying all these hurtful things and getting no punishment. So if anyone has any idea as of how to deal with these guys such as getting them banned, please inform me.

Timothy Xbox live report system broken :)

:)

Timothy32, Apr 28, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

As slackadelic stated, it's best to report & block and move on. The enforcement team get thousands of reports a day, and all do get investigated, but some do take longer than others. Don't worry, if the person is found to have done that, then Enforcement
    will take the necessary action against that person.
  3. AuraWolf Win User

Your best bet for a toxic individual is to block them & move on.

Happy gaming.
  4. slackadelic Win User

All reports are reviewed by the Enforcement team. It may not be right away. Your best bet, report then block them.

Ignore anything else they have to say and move on :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

REPORT SYSTEM BROKEN

Hey there,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox live report system broken - Similar Threads - live report system

2. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  3. enforcement action Xbox live? For a report spammer? Can’t play with friends any more? Very...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    enforcement action Xbox live? For a report spammer? Can’t play with friends any more? Very...: During a recent in game match involving an incredibly toxic individual I was informed I would be banned then after, rightfully telling the guy to step off (not my exact words) I was banned from...
  4. Report a problem v2 (Beta) is live now

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem v2 (Beta) is live now: Don't know if this already has been announced but today I found the new standalone Report a problem app which was announced earlier this year in the Previews section of the Insider Hub. It seems...
  5. "Come on you apes, you wanna live forever!?" Casper Van Dien report he be in SW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Come on you apes, you wanna live forever!?" Casper Van Dien report he be in SW: Would you like to know more? Casper Van Dien recently reported from news sources that he have been in Solitary Warfare. We don't know much what he roles is? Casper Van Dien is probably best known...
  6. How do I report a player on xbox live windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report a player on xbox live windows?: I'm trying to report this guy on Halo pc for team-killing everyone because he "wants the match to end" but every time I click 'report' on his profile the link just takes me to the "how-to" page...
  7. The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.: I woke up this morning and hopped on my Xbox to be met with a screen telling me that I was reported and my profile picture violated the terms of service. They obviously did not review it because...
  8. Xbox Live Report System needs a rework

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Report System needs a rework: I started to notice the problem when I got my first suspension last week, but then I got a second suspension just right now. I started to do some research to see if this has happened to anyone...
  9. Issues with the Xbox Live report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with the Xbox Live report system.: I think we can all agree that the xbox live reporting system is incredibly broken. The fact that you can report anyone for anything, without any form of proof, is ridiculous. I received a...
  10. Xbox Live: Report system Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live: Report system Question.: I;m planning on hosting an online game for minecraft for several people, it wouldn't bother me much but since my (game room/server) is based under water) it does worry me. If and when I find a...