Xbox Live refund

Discus and support Xbox Live refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day. I'm still seeing an Xbox Live connection problem on the Xbox 360. I know you're working hard on this, but would you like to ask if the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UptownDevotee7, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xbox Live refund

Good day. I'm still seeing an Xbox Live connection problem on the Xbox 360. I know you're working hard on this, but would you like to ask if the affected Xbox Live members will have a refund for the problems? I wish you many successes in your work.

:)

UptownDevotee7, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Microsoft refunds $8,000 Xbox bill

Should have told him no cash refund, but we will put the funds towards 130 years of Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. Youre welcome.

ImDarkwingDuck, Oct 19, 2017
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Anyone else getting preorder refunds from Amazon or elsewhere?

I am going thru my email and I have 2 refunds from Amazon on my Xbox One games.
    I got this same email for all the games I preordered thru Amazon, bring the game cost
    down to only $48.99 each.

Item: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox One
    Quantity: 1
    ASIN: B00CX6XKK6
    Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $11.00
    Item Tax Refund: $0.77

rkkeller, Oct 19, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Xbox Live refund

Hi there,

for any refund/compensation questions it's best to contact official Xbox Support.

They are the only ones that can determine that. Keep in mind that usually there will be no compensation.

To contact Xbox Supprt for such question it's best to use the Phone option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. TumyStxx Win User

I`ve bought Skyrim in XBox shop

Unfortunately, there are no refunds in the XBOX live market place.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Accidentaly Downloaded Master Chief Collection

You can request a refund from here
    xbox.com/refund

There is currently an issue with Xbox Live, which might cause problems with getting a refund. Waiting a few hours might help.
  8. MisterSwitch Win User

400 ms points to free

All Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchases are non-refundable
  9. KillerLS69 Win User

sea of thieves fort of the damned

thank you but the refund is for thepurchase on the xbox live store but thank
Thema:

Xbox Live refund

1. Xbox Live refund - Similar Threads - Live refund

2. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  3. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  4. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund: How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853
  5. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  6. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...
  7. Xbox Live Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund: I missed the window of cancelling my Xbox Gold membership prior to being auto charged. Is it possible for me to obtain a refund after that date? I have not utilized my membership since being...
  8. Refund - Xbox Ultimate live

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund - Xbox Ultimate live: I cancelled by Xbox Ultimate live on Aug 23rd. It expired on Aug 30. I received an email from PayPal that they charged be to 14.99+tax. I tried to disputed the fee with PayPal, but they refused to...
  9. Refund no Xbox live this si not my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund no Xbox live this si not my account: Refund on the Xbox live on this account this si my brothers account and i Santa Rosa nave ir on my account 79bd5f6b-4889-46aa-a1bc-1ee4e8d5bba6
  10. Xbox Live Gold - Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Refund: Hi, I asked for a Gold refund as I pretty much only play Destiny 2 these days and don't make use of the other features. I got a message in the Xbox App saying my refund had been accepted and it...