Xbox Live refund for a inaccessibility

Discus and support Xbox Live refund for a inaccessibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For a few days I cant connect to xbox live, cant create an account and use apps like netfix, etc. How can I request a refund for a service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xwing7b5, Oct 17, 2017.

1. xwing7b5
    xwing7b5 Guest

For a few days I cant connect to xbox live, cant create an account and use apps like netfix, etc. How can I request a refund for a service inaccessibility ?

:)

xwing7b5, Oct 17, 2017
  2. refund

how do i get a refund from xbox? I was charged twice for xbox live membership and i'd like to have a refund. how can i contact them?

UnkinkingFall66, Oct 17, 2017
  3. DENIZEN THOR
    DENIZEN THOR Guest
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED LYKA AT XBOX LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    AND SHE GLADLY TRIED TO DO THE REFUND FOR ME BUT WAS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO THE PREVIEW PROGRAM. SHE TOLD ME TO POST ON THIS FORUM AND TO INCLUDE HER NAME FOR YOUR REFERENCE. THE DIGITAL GAME I WOULD LIKE A REFUND
    FOR IS CALL OF DUTY WORLD WAR II. SHE INFORMED ME THAT BECAUSE OF MY GOOD STANDING AND LONGEVITY WITH XBOX I WOULD STILL QUALIFY FOR A REFUND. A REFUND TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS FINE.

DENIZEN THOR, Oct 17, 2017
  4. TheGr8Juggalo Win User

Serious connection issue

Bing.com "was" inaccessable from MY computer, along with my live and hotmail email
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Xbox Live Inaccessible in Iran?

Hello shahram h.f,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate for raising the question and I am a little bit sad for your kids of not having access to the Xbox live network. As of this time, we do not have the exact information of when will the Xbox Live services be available in your region. You can always check Xbox.com website or this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions for the availability of the Xbox product and services in every region.

You can also check a similar thread where some of our advisors have shared about the reasons why Xbox Live services in your region are not currently available. I am afraid that it is not only your kids but a lot of children longing to experience the fun in gaming in your region are currently do not have the chance for now due to the reasons provided. You can find the link here: Why xbox network isn't available in iran ? - Microsoft Community

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

6. Exo Dopey Win User

XBox One Error Code 0x87de0003

Reporting in with the same problem all digitally downloaded content is inaccessible for the past 3 hours. On the bright side see this post makes me realize its not my Xbox that's broken its Xbox live
  7. DLRAM74 Win User

One month free trial

Each XBOX comes with a free 30 day trial that can be used on one new account, after that... though the option might still be available, it is inaccessible. Sorry, you now need to purchase LIVE.
  8. Miku Sakuya Win User

I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago

Make sure xbox live services are working good because sometimes when it has issues assuming its digital it can make it annoying inaccessible if your account isnt homed to your console
Thema:

1. Xbox Live refund for a inaccessibility - Similar Threads - Live refund inaccessibility

2. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  3. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  4. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund: How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853
  5. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  6. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...
  7. Xbox Live Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund: I missed the window of cancelling my Xbox Gold membership prior to being auto charged. Is it possible for me to obtain a refund after that date? I have not utilized my membership since being...
  8. Refund - Xbox Ultimate live

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund - Xbox Ultimate live: I cancelled by Xbox Ultimate live on Aug 23rd. It expired on Aug 30. I received an email from PayPal that they charged be to 14.99+tax. I tried to disputed the fee with PayPal, but they refused to...
  9. Refund no Xbox live this si not my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund no Xbox live this si not my account: Refund on the Xbox live on this account this si my brothers account and i Santa Rosa nave ir on my account 79bd5f6b-4889-46aa-a1bc-1ee4e8d5bba6
  10. Xbox Live Gold - Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Refund: Hi, I asked for a Gold refund as I pretty much only play Destiny 2 these days and don't make use of the other features. I got a message in the Xbox App saying my refund had been accepted and it...