Xbox live redemption issue

Discus and support Xbox live redemption issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased xbox live 12 months October 11 2020 as a birthday gift to my daughter and before I could even redeem it on Nov 3 2020 someone hacked the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bloodrecution, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Xbox live redemption issue

I purchased xbox live 12 months October 11 2020 as a birthday gift to my daughter and before I could even redeem it on Nov 3 2020 someone hacked the card on October 26 2020 and used my code but I had the card and receipt and scratched it on Nov 3 2020
    so how is this possible and how can I have it added to my account the reps for xbox support told me I had to be able to verify the account it went to but I dont know who used the code. I was hung up on 6 times today by the reps and they refused to connect
    me to a supervisor. I have the proof of purchase why are they giving me such a hard time? It's as simple as shutting down the hackers account who stole my code and redeeming it to mine.

:)

Bloodrecution, Nov 7, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Where did you purchase the code from?
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

fallout 4 all access granted season pass does not work

Hey there Scorfna089!

Sorry to hear about the code redemption issue! If you are continuing to run into issues redeeming your code, I suggest making sure that your account region matches your physical location. Region mismatches can cause code redemption issues if your account
    is not set properly. Additionally, you will need to be located in an Xbox Live supported region in order for you to redeem this code without issues. For a list of Xbox Live supported regions, check our Xbox
    Live Countries
    page. Thanks in advance!
  4. CarstenE Win User

Gears of war 4, and did not get the codes for the other games.

Hey FolkCapybara962,

The Codes are going out in waves through the Xbox Live Messaging System. They are issued out within one month after redemption.

I will qoute the Store description to that:

Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption

Just have a little bit more patience :)

-lg 2Bad4You
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your recent redemption of an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code. You'll want to use the
    Contact Us portal to speak to an agent to address the redemption issue on your account.

I hope this helps.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Unable to Redeem a Code on Xbox.com

Sorry to hear you're having issues redeeming your code. Unfortunately there are issues with the Xbox Live service right now that may be preventing the redemption of codes. Please keep an eye on the link below to stay up to date with the resolution of the
    Xbox Live service.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
Thema:

1. Xbox live redemption issue - Similar Threads - live redemption issue

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  8. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  9. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...