Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 <we memorized it>

Discus and support Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox.com didn'tddetect any articles on my error code 80154007. please assist me. I am trying to redeem my 3 month code for Xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noisyboi123, Oct 12, 2017.

1. noisyboi123
    noisyboi123 Guest

Xbox live redemption error code 80154007

Xbox.com didn'tddetect any articles on my error code 80154007. please assist me. I am trying to redeem my 3 month code for Xbox live.

:)

noisyboi123, Oct 12, 2017
  2. J3FF9501
    J3FF9501 Guest
    error

error code 80154007 why this keeps telling me xbox service problem when i try to redeem code for xbox live gold

J3FF9501, Oct 12, 2017
  3. please help

Hello! how are you

I have a problem 80154007 pque try that I want to redeem a code of xbox live gold for 12 months and tell him that there is an error in the service of xbox live says to reenter it but in the same way it does not work and below it says state code and says
    this 80154007 please help me thanks

QuaintMillipede, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya noisyboi123!

Can you try redeeming that code over here on Xbox.com by clicking your GT at the top right and selecting 'Redeem code'? Let us know what happens when you try to redeem your prepaid code there.

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya noisyboi123!

Can you try redeeming that code over here on Xbox.com by clicking your GT at the top right and selecting 'Redeem code'? Let us know what happens when you try to redeem your prepaid code there.
  6. DearestWheat61 Win User

Erroe Code 80154007

had the same thing happen. no error code 80154007 listed
  7. fredyvalencia1 Win User

error 80154007

hi need help with the error 80154007 I don't know what to do I want get xbox live but always I try to put the xbox code always say try later

ayuda me sale el error 80154007 cada vez que ingreso el código de xbox live me dice que lo intente mas tarde pero eh intentado de mil maneras y no puedo solucionarlo

please help, ayuda
  8. Huguins Win User

Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked

Do you resolve this issue? I have the same error with my 3 month code. I got error code: 80154007
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Cannot Redeem Live Gold & Canival Games Cards.

Hey there BL00DYM1K3!

I am sorry to hear about the code redemption error. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I recommend checking our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live code redemption issues
    page.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and we will be standing by to help.
Thema:

1. Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 - Similar Threads - live redemption error

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...