Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 <we memorized it>

Discus and support Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox.com didn'tddetect any articles on my error code 80154007. please assist me. I am trying to redeem my 3 month code for Xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noisyboi123, Oct 12, 2017.

1. noisyboi123
    noisyboi123 Guest

Xbox live redemption error code 80154007

Xbox.com didn'tddetect any articles on my error code 80154007. please assist me. I am trying to redeem my 3 month code for Xbox live.

:)

noisyboi123, Oct 12, 2017
  2. J3FF9501
    J3FF9501 Guest
    error

error code 80154007 why this keeps telling me xbox service problem when i try to redeem code for xbox live gold

J3FF9501, Oct 12, 2017
  3. please help

Hello! how are you

I have a problem 80154007 pque try that I want to redeem a code of xbox live gold for 12 months and tell him that there is an error in the service of xbox live says to reenter it but in the same way it does not work and below it says state code and says
    this 80154007 please help me thanks

QuaintMillipede, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya noisyboi123!

Can you try redeeming that code over here on Xbox.com by clicking your GT at the top right and selecting 'Redeem code'? Let us know what happens when you try to redeem your prepaid code there.

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Heya noisyboi123!

Can you try redeeming that code over here on Xbox.com by clicking your GT at the top right and selecting 'Redeem code'? Let us know what happens when you try to redeem your prepaid code there.
  6. DearestWheat61 Win User

Erroe Code 80154007

had the same thing happen. no error code 80154007 listed
  7. fredyvalencia1 Win User

error 80154007

hi need help with the error 80154007 I don't know what to do I want get xbox live but always I try to put the xbox code always say try later

ayuda me sale el error 80154007 cada vez que ingreso el código de xbox live me dice que lo intente mas tarde pero eh intentado de mil maneras y no puedo solucionarlo

please help, ayuda
  8. Huguins Win User

Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked

Do you resolve this issue? I have the same error with my 3 month code. I got error code: 80154007
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Cannot Redeem Live Gold & Canival Games Cards.

Hey there BL00DYM1K3!

I am sorry to hear about the code redemption error. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I recommend checking our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live code redemption issues
    page.

Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and we will be standing by to help.
Thema:

1. Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 - Similar Threads - live redemption error

2. Why do I have to join Live Gold to play the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to join Live Gold to play the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...: I bought Rede Dead Redemption 2 and there was clearly stated in the card "includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Red Dead Online" but now after installing it if I press on the online...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Redemption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Redemption: So I just entered the code to reload my account with 12 months of Gold, but when I did it, It instead gave me 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate? Is there a way to revert this? Because I don't really...
  4. Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold not working after successful redemption.: My dad bought a xbox live gold gift card for 1 year, we redeemed it in his xbox account, but the subscription has not applied to my account and my brothers account despite being in a xbox family...
  5. Xbox live redemption issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live redemption issue: I purchased xbox live 12 months October 11 2020 as a birthday gift to my daughter and before I could even redeem it on Nov 3 2020 someone hacked the card on October 26 2020 and used my code but I...
  6. Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live 1 Month code redemption not working: My Xbox Gamepass ultimate has expired and due to being being very short of money I had managed to scrape together enough points to redeem them for a 1 month xbox live sub so I used my points, got...
  7. Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month: hey Microsoft, i have been using rewards to try and get a 1 month free xbox live and i've been saving and now that i can redeem my reward, its not working. on my xbox rewards it says " Couldn't...
  8. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  9. Xbox live gold code redemption error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code redemption error: I'm seeing this problem everywhere, and now it's happening to me as well. At first I entered a two day trial I got from a game so I could try the online. It didn't work so then I tried a 14 day...
  10. Xbox Live Code Redemption Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Code Redemption Error: So, I can't redeem any Xbox Live 1 or 3 or 12 month tokens. It also won't let me buy Xbox Live time via debit card on my account. All it says is that "the operation can not be completed" I've...