Xbox live redeem code problem

Discus and support Xbox live redeem code problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NasosGeo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. NasosGeo
    NasosGeo Guest

I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the instructions that came with your code" any solutions? Thanks and sorry for my English !

I have try to disconnect the console and put out the cable but doesn't work

:)

NasosGeo, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Tryhardninja358 Win User

Need help getting my live to work

I have the same problem I bought a digital code for xbox live, my money is gone but no live. Where is the redeem code? I suppose Microsoft will send me the redeem code to my email or live will start to work automatically.

Moreover, it's IMPOSSIBLE, to email a problem and those automated virtual 'helperd' don't hepp at all!!!
  3. HassanB Win User

can't redeem my microsoft points. Status Code 801613C9

Hello,

If you get this message and error code, it means that the prepaid code that you’re trying to redeem on Xbox LIVE has already been redeemed. A problem with your connection to Xbox LIVE may have prevented you from receiving confirmation when you initially
    redeemed the code.

Please read the instructions on this page here.
  4. MB5656 Win User

Redeem code problems when i try to confirm

5. justinlambert1 Win User

where to check service request number

The problem is that i bought an xbox live code on line and says that i can not redeem because its from another region.
  6. Saintality Win User

Cannot redeem XBox Live Points code.

I've got the same problem by trying to redeem my xbox live membership code ... didn't find any solution yet
Thema:

1. Xbox live redeem code problem - Similar Threads - live redeem code

2. If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I redeem an xbox live code for fortnite on my Microsoft account will I be able to claim...: So I was thinking of purchasing an Xbox live code for a fortnite item online but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to claim it through cloud gaming since I don't have an Xbox to claim it through. If I...
  3. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  4. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  5. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...
  6. Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem xbox live code as receipt wasn't given: Just spoke to your online support ( laughable ) regarding a gift my son was given for Xmas Every year my father gives him a xbox live 12 month card which like clockwork he redeems in March...
  7. when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4...: when i am trying to redeem xbox live subscription code xbox is trying to convert to 4 months ultimate sub..i don't want ultimate..i want 12 month live. why is microsoft trying to force me into...
  8. Redeem xbox live code and set up recurring payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem xbox live code and set up recurring payment: I am trying to set up xbox live for my son and agreed to set up recurring payment with my credit card. It says" you do not have permission to do this" . We are signed in to his account and I think...
  9. I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem my Xbox live code as it says it has been damaged: Hello Please help me can I request another code as I was putting my live redeem code which was already paid then as I already put in the numbers; it worked but as I was about to click I accept...
  10. I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20: Im not entirely sure if this is legit or im just stupid and cant figure it out hut if anyone can help me it would be cery much appreciated [img] e7746275-1afe-48ae-a15e-db9501117122