Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work

Discus and support Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to put the redeem code for Xbox live 5 times and it says that its incorrect and tells me which letters are wrong even though they don't even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oldmanwillkers9, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work

I tried to put the redeem code for Xbox live 5 times and it says that its incorrect and tells me which letters are wrong even though they don't even exist, what do I do buy another card and hope for the best and possibly waste another 60$

:)

oldmanwillkers9, Mar 30, 2021
  2. AlbertDuncan Win User

Microsoft account

thanks

would a pre paid gold card for xbox live work. It seems that my card is regeistered in a country xbox live does not support. I am worried I pay for a redeem card and it does not work also?
  3. VurioBaxhe Win User

I have redeemed the card and when I try and make any purchases it does not work, there seems to be many issues
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360

To redeem digital cards you have to be located in a supported xbox live country. Since Bulgaria is not supported for xbox live, it can't even connect to the xbox live service to attempt to redeem that prepaid card. And if that card was purchased in another
    country, even if it did work by some miracle, it would not be usable if it was currency or a digital game.

Sorry friend, but it will not work.

You must be in one of these countries to redeem digital codes: https://www.xbox.com/live/countries
  5. Thak kihd C4 Win User

Xbox live gold cards

So my Xbox live gold card expired so I got a new one and redeemed it I go and try one of my games I know I need the live card for and it works for two days then it stops working so I guess my Xbox live gold card expired even tho I just got it I know this because all the games I need the card for don’t work a error thing pops up and says please sign in to account u redeemed or redeem Xbox live gold,xbox game pass. and then at the bottom it’s a button that says cancel and that’s it so am I going to get my money back for the card not working or can y’all fix this like what am I supposed to do I spent 25$ on this card and it don’t work
  6. PokeyCarcass766 Win User

Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I redeem xbox gift card or Microsoft
    gift card for Microsoft Rewards? Is it same I can use Microsoft gift card and Xbox gift card for PCs, Xbox One and Xbox 360?
    yes xbox gift cards will work on pc,s and yes you need xbox live gold go for xbox live gold first.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Redeem Card Does not work - Similar Threads - Live Redeem Card

2. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  3. Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live: [img] So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t remember email from last one, The card I bought...
  4. Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for my friend redeeming a gift card in another country when I live in a...: Hello, my friend is currently exploring countries in Europe, he recently went to Turkey. He saw some gift cards in a store so he decided to buy me a couple of them since he was going to miss out...
  5. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216
  6. Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I am not old enough to redeem an xbox live gift card: I tried to redeem my two-day Xbox live gold gift card on my Xbox One. But it doesn't let me, saying "Pick another product: You're not quite old enough for this" Rude! But seriously I can't redeem...
  7. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  8. purchase and redeem a Live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchase and redeem a Live card: We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the cards be redeemed for the same unit/device...
  9. Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem Xbox Live GOLD gift card because if overdue balance: Why is it that if I have an overdue on Xbox live Gamepass it doesn't let me redeem my Xbox Live GOLD gift card they even have an option to redeem the Xbox live gift card to fix it but when I click...
  10. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had...