Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

Discus and support Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MisterGanja, Jun 27, 2018.

1. MisterGanja
    MisterGanja Guest

Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code for the month of February, I would really appreciate some assistance as this is a reoccurring process. I will
    include screenshots for proof, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Logan

Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February [​IMG]

Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February [​IMG]

:)

MisterGanja, Jun 27, 2018
  2. Not Receiving Xbox Quests reward

I have been completing the Xbox Quest every month for 5 months now (Nov '17-March '18), but have only received the rewards for November and December. Why did I not get my January and February consolation rewards?

BinauralStone69, Jun 27, 2018
  3. Not receiving quest rewards

I have been completing the Xbox Quest every month for 5 months now (Nov '17-March '18), but have only received the rewards for November and December. Why did I not get my January and February consolation rewards?

BinauralStone69, Jun 27, 2018
  4. homeybeef89 Win User

Missing Rewards For Xbox Quests January and February 2018

Hi there!

For the February quests you would need to wait at least 30 days from the ending of the quest period, thus if you do not see rewards by the beginning of April let us know!

As for January can you confirm that you have unlocked 5 Achievements between during the month?

Post back and let us know!

Yes, I know I unlocked 5 achievements during that month. Do I need to list which ones or something?

That would be awesome if you could send us proof of those unlocks!

OK here are some of the achievements I unlocked during January:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for that info!

Let's have you check you Xbox messages and let us know if you see that code now.

Yes, thank you for assisting with this. Can you also help me with the January Game Pass Quest (not the Gold Quest)? I never received a message for that one.

We have determined that your account did receive that content for the January Game pass Quest.

Did you see messages for that or receive a code from support in email or Xbox messages?

No, I never received anything for January Game Pass. I only did for February. Here you can see the only message I got in February was announcing new Game Pass games added to the service. I should have received the January reward around mid-February right?

[​IMG]

That would be the January reward, you would not receive rewards for quests until 30 days after the end of the questing period.

Thus you would acquire January on or around March 1st and you will acquire February around April 1st.

Hope that helps clear that up and post back if you do not receive rewards by April.

Huh?? No, I did not receive a January Game Pass Quest reward. I received no rewards messages during the month of February. The screenshot is exactly what I received in February - nothing for quest rewards. I received rewards messages on March 14 & 15th which
    directly stated they were for February Game Pass and Gold Quests, not January. Again, nothing was received in February. I received the February Quest rewards during the month of March. I did not receive January Quest rewards during the month of February.
    Here are the rewards I received during the month of March, which show that they were for February Quests, not January Quests. I already redeemed the codes anyway so I'm not worried about posting.

[​IMG]
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hello, I completed February Gold Quest and never received anything.

Greetings. Please allow up to end of day on March 31 for February Xbox Quests and users who completed all the steps may still receive a reward by the end of the following month.

If you do not receive a reward by then please update us as we'll take a closer look into this.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox Monthly Quests

Hi there xSxSNIPERxSx!

Rewards for the Xbox Live Quests are delivered within a month after those quests end - if you still haven't seen your quest reward for February by the end of March, please reach back out and make a new thread and we'll be happy to take a closer look with
    you then.
  7. homeybeef89 Win User

Missing Rewards For Xbox Quests January and February 2018

Hi there!

For the February quests you would need to wait at least 30 days from the ending of the quest period, thus if you do not see rewards by the beginning of April let us know!

As for January can you confirm that you have unlocked 5 Achievements between during the month?

Post back and let us know!

Yes, I know I unlocked 5 achievements during that month. Do I need to list which ones or something?

That would be awesome if you could send us proof of those unlocks!

OK here are some of the achievements I unlocked during January:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for that info!

Let's have you check you Xbox messages and let us know if you see that code now.

Yes, thank you for assisting with this. Can you also help me with the January Game Pass Quest (not the Gold Quest)? I never received a message for that one.

We have determined that your account did receive that content for the January Game pass Quest.

Did you see messages for that or receive a code from support in email or Xbox messages?

No, I never received anything for January Game Pass. I only did for February. Here you can see the only message I got in February was announcing new Game Pass games added to the service. I should have received the January reward around mid-February right?

[​IMG]

That would be the January reward, you would not receive rewards for quests until 30 days after the end of the questing period.

Thus you would acquire January on or around March 1st and you will acquire February around April 1st.

Hope that helps clear that up and post back if you do not receive rewards by April.
    Huh?? No, I did not receive a January Game Pass Quest reward. I received no rewards messages during the month of February. The screenshot is exactly what I received in February - nothing for quest rewards. I received rewards messages on March 14 & 15th which
    directly stated they were for February Game Pass and Gold Quests, not January. Again, nothing was received in February. I received the February Quest rewards during the month of March. I did not receive January Quest rewards during the month of February.
  8. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox Quest Rewards

Hey Alpha1Apex! Thanks for letting us know, and for your patience while we looked into your eligibility for those rewards.

Xbox Quest rewards are delivered within a month after the quests have ended; you should see any rewards for the February quest by the end of March.

As for your December and January quest rewards, please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding those.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February - Similar Threads - Live Quest Rewards

2. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  3. I never got February's Xbox live quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got February's Xbox live quest reward: I never got the reward for February's Xbox quest. I know I 100% did it too. Someone at Microsoft said I would receive it in math but I never did. 9d36cd10-ce70-40ee-8367-ea6c6145df32
  4. Xbox live December quest $10 mystery reward?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live December quest $10 mystery reward?: last month there was a promotion where you could play 10 hours of multiplayer add Xbox gold to their home screen and add ten new friends and you would have one entry into a grand prize and a...
  5. Didn't receive January's or Feb's Xbox Live quest reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive January's or Feb's Xbox Live quest reward.: Didn't receive either reward through the xbox messages. Thank you bb01e10c-14c8-47ed-be58-bf3720656907
  6. Never got my Xbox live quest reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Xbox live quest reward.: I got my Xbox gamepass quest reward for January but never got the Xbox live quest one. This is the second time this happened to me. November reward never came but was cleared up here with proof....
  7. January Xbox Live Quest Reward Never Received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    January Xbox Live Quest Reward Never Received.: I had met all the requirements for January's quest and waited the whole month of February without receiving anything. Thannk you in advance for your assassistance....
  8. Xbox Live Quest Reward Requirements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Reward Requirements: What are the requirements to get the mystery prize. Do I have to complete all three quests to get a mystery prize or will I get a mystery prize if I only complete one or two of the quests?...
  9. Xbox Live Quest Reward Requirements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Reward Requirements: What are the requirements to get the mystery prize. Do I have to complete all three quests to get a mystery prize or will I get a mystery prize if Inonly complete one or two of the quests?...
  10. Can I get some help?? No November xbox live quest reward yet.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I get some help?? No November xbox live quest reward yet.: Hello, this is the 3rd time in a month I've had to post with still NO response from anyone. I have not received my November xbox live quest reward yet and I met all the requirements. I see other...