Xbox live purchasing problems

Discus and support Xbox live purchasing problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to buy Xbox live through rdr2 online. It will go to the page for me to choose a plan then will kick me out and take me back to the main page... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alyssa D._649, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Xbox live purchasing problems

I’m trying to buy Xbox live through rdr2 online. It will go to the page for me to choose a plan then will kick me out and take me back to the main page of rdr2 online. How can I fix this?

:)

Alyssa D._649, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem Purchasing XBOX Live

That code means you have some sort of billing violation on your account. Go to
    https://billing.microsoft.com to make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. If you can't fix it from there, call support and talk to billing and they will help you get it sorted.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live purchase problem

I can't find any solution to that error code. The only advice I can give is to thoroughly check your information at
    https://billing.microsoft.com to make sure all of your information is correct. Then try calling support and talk to billing to see if they can help sort it out.
  4. o0CrazyJackal0o Win User

Xbox live purchase problem

This is the error code that I see 8382012D
  5. Jack I 10 I Win User

Problem Purchasing XBOX Live

i have also tried to purchase xbox live without the deal for £2 and that did not work either,
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Problems with purchasing xbox live.

Hey meistro, what's the error message you receive on the console? Also, have you tried phoning support about the issue?
Thema:

Xbox live purchasing problems

1. Xbox live purchasing problems - Similar Threads - live purchasing problems

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...