Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure

Discus and support Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I log in to Fortnite on my Xbox One, I got the "Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure". There is no error code on the screen. I tried Hard reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kzhao, Jun 13, 2021.

1. kzhao
    kzhao New Member

Every time I log in to Fortnite on my Xbox One, I got the "Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure". There is no error code on the screen. I tried Hard reset, tried reset the network card and game cache, also tried to remove and reinstall the game. None of them helped.

I contracted the EPIC game, they said I need to contact Xbox support. I contacted Xbox support, they said this is an in-game purchase issue, they don't have control, I need to contact the game developer.

Does anyone have the same issue? How do you resolve it?

kzhao, Jun 13, 2021
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox live purchase check failure

try clearing the cache of the console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards
  3. Tiller2H Win User

Xbox Live purchase check failure

Also one more question, after you complete these steps do you have to redownload all of your saved games?
  4. Crack Danirep Win User

I am wondering how to fix an issue I am having. Whenever I log into fortnite. I get a message titled xbox live purchase check failure. Then I cannot buy vbucks from the forrnite store.
  5. Tiller2H Win User

Xbox Live purchase check failure

Thank you for taking the time to respond and I will try out these options. Thank you
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Crack Danirep!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thanks much!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure - Similar Threads - Live Purchase Check

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live purchase check failure