xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

Discus and support xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Attempting to play Sword Art Online fatal bullet, I have purchased the 3 DLC's. When XBOX live has issues the game cant be played because the DLC's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShandrilShessai, Oct 12, 2018.

1. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

Attempting to play Sword Art Online fatal bullet, I have purchased the 3 DLC's. When XBOX live has issues the game cant be played because the DLC's need Xbox live to allow me to play them. The issues are happening at least once every day (often around
    6am AEDST for the first one). The issues are all on the Xbox live end, my connection is fine. Is there any way to play the DLC without Xbox live?

:)

ShandrilShessai, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Twizted Team
    Twizted Team Guest
    Twizted Team, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Xbox games pass won't let me download anymore games

It appears that 20 minutes after this was posted Xbox live issued a limited service status on "purchases and content usage." This may or may not be connected to the issue stated in the post.

Heisenburg909, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

Hello,

At the time of this reply there is an active service alert regarding the issue that you are describing. Take a look at it here:

Xbox Live Status
    . In order to get more information about the content itself and any way to use it in game I recommend contacting

Bandai Namco Support

Hope this helps.

XBF George L, Oct 12, 2018
  5. LunaLight7
    LunaLight7 Guest
  6. I cant redeem my xbox live card how do i fix ir how long will this last

JalilGillyard, Oct 12, 2018
  7. I know of the active service alert, it seems to happen rather often, my question is if there is some way SAO Fatal bullet DLC can be played when xbox live has its issues since the content usage restriction means I cant play the game at all due to buying
    the 3 DLC's.

ShandrilShessai, Oct 12, 2018
  8. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

Hey there JalilGillyard,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

XBF Crystal P, Oct 12, 2018
  9. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    yesterday xbox live had problems

pa1blo, Nov 2, 2018
  10. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there JalilGillyard,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  11. LunaLight7 Win User

12. XBF George L Win User

Hello,

At the time of this reply there is an active service alert regarding the issue that you are describing. Take a look at it here:

Xbox Live Status
    . In order to get more information about the content itself and any way to use it in game I recommend contacting

Bandai Namco Support

Hope this helps.
  13. pa1blo Win User

yesterday xbox live had problems
  14. ShandrilShessai Win User

I know of the active service alert, it seems to happen rather often, my question is if there is some way SAO Fatal bullet DLC can be played when xbox live has its issues since the content usage restriction means I cant play the game at all due to buying
    the 3 DLC's.
Thema:

1. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day - Similar Threads - live purchase content

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working: I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...