xbox live promblem

Discus and support xbox live promblem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to sign in to my Minecraft account trough the launcher and I got the error: can anyone help? thank you(: [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Walter J.white, Jun 8, 2023.

1. xbox live promblem

I tried to sign in to my Minecraft account trough the launcher and I got the error: can anyone help? thank youxbox live promblem :)
    xbox live promblem [​IMG]

:)

Walter J.white, Jun 8, 2023
  2. A Last Champion Win User

Xbox Live Promblems

I'd like to thank Microsoft for making me pay for services that they themselves offer for free elsewhere.

*** good job the exclusives are good.

Edit: Seriously DAM N is a censored word?
  3. Walter J.white Win User

xbox live promblem

hi. I'm currently updating windows but it looks like it will take some time. I will reply to this post once its done
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

xbox live promblem

This error means that there's an issue with your Gaming Services package. Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage

You can also check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro....
  5. Walter J.white Win User

xbox live promblem

Hi. After doing these steps the launcher uninstalled itself and when I tried to install it again it gave me this error: (I restarted my Device)
    [​IMG]
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

xbox live promblem

Hello, Walter! Thanks for your reply and for trying the steps. Kindly try to reset the launcher. and gaming services from the settings. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find the App named "Gaming Services" then select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Reset. Do the same process to Minecraft launcher.

After that press WIN+R (Windows logo key + R) , Enter "services.msc", find "Gaming Services", stop the service and then start it back then try again.
Thema:

xbox live promblem

1. xbox live promblem - Similar Threads - live promblem

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  9. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  10. Live promblem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live promblem: why am I not able to connect to live but Xbox one s is connected to my internet c00c1dc8-8868-4099-8d2c-694ee6d915ec