XBox Live / Profile Synchronisation not happening?

Discus and support XBox Live / Profile Synchronisation not happening? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I have the XBOX ONE since last week and I'm very happy so far. Blu-Ray lip sync is perfect, silent console, silent power adapter, etc. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaXasS1985, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JaXasS1985
    JaXasS1985 Guest

Hello Guys,

I have the XBOX ONE since last week and I'm very happy so far. Blu-Ray lip sync is perfect, silent console, silent power adapter, etc.

I just found one thing and I dont know how to fix this: I completed Ryse today and received a lot of achievements throughout the week.

I can see them on the XBOX - but if I login to XBOX.com via web browser and select "my profile" nothing seems to be synchronised.

So far I havent tried online gaming and didn't open any NAT ports.

Best Regards,

Armin

:)

JaXasS1985, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Using two x box ones with live account

Absolutely. You can log in with your Live profile on any Xbox One, and your saves are all saved online and should synchronise. I say this is how it is advertised to work, though I haven't tested it first hand myself.

Munkey Boy, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Synchronisation XBOX LIVE bloqué

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas a jouer avec AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION, j'ai un message "La synchronisation avec la xbox live est bientôt terminée" et rien ne bouge.

Merci de votre aide.

[Mod Translation]

Hello, I can not play with AGE OF Empires DEFINITIVE EDITION, I have a message "Sync with Xbox Live is soon complete " and nothing moves.

Thank you for your help.

LovableWindow8, Jan 3, 2014
  4. JaXasS1985
    JaXasS1985 Guest

Further explanation: I didnt open NAT ports becasue the console was not showing errors when connecting or logging in.

As you can see now on my Gamertag, the picture I selected has not been synchronised. Also, my only achievement is Dawn of War II which was like forever ago.

JaXasS1985, Jan 3, 2014
  5. JaXasS1985 Win User

Further explanation: I didnt open NAT ports becasue the console was not showing errors when connecting or logging in.

As you can see now on my Gamertag, the picture I selected has not been synchronised. Also, my only achievement is Dawn of War II which was like forever ago.
  6. LucioOhsCereal Win User

Achievements have been unlocked, but not added to total gamerscore.

Salut,supprimez votre profil et reconnectez-le. certainement un problème de synchronisation
    Ive done that on both the xbox 360, and xbox one. Didnt work.
  7. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  8. Francia J. Win User

Recently played games list does not update

Thank you for the update. Kindly check your progress online by following the steps below:

1. Sign in at Xbox.com.

2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Xbox profile > Achievements.

3. Select the title of the achievement that you're trying to unlock.

4. If the achievement appears under Achievements, it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronised with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronisation to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72 hours, try unlocking the achievement again.
  9. Ideas Man 360 Win User

Daily Challenges Prize History February is missing

I had that happen shortly after I installed the update. Force closing and restarting the app (After giving it a chance to synchronise some data) a couple of times fixed it.

It also fixed a number of synchronisation issues I was having with my stats which took a couple of loads before it actually became accurate. Perhaps give that a try?
Thema:

1. XBox Live / Profile Synchronisation not happening? - Similar Threads - Live Profile Synchronisation

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  5. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  6. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  7. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  8. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  10. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86