Xbox Live Profile Changed

Discus and support Xbox Live Profile Changed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what happened with the account of a friend, look... My friend bought an Xbox years ago and to create his profile he used an email I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperSolution49, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Profile Changed

I don't know what happened with the account of a friend, look... My friend bought an Xbox years ago and to create his profile he used an email I didn't used, everything ok until more or less 1 year ago, his profile couldn't access Xbox Live for some reason.

We tried to delete the profile and download it again to solve the problem, but something happened, the profile changed. We tried many times but all the same, his old profile never showed up again, instead there was a new profile with nothing in it.

The problem is in that in the old profile he had various games he bought but now the only way to access those downloads is in his Xbox opening the old profile, I wanted to share licences but I can't since we deleted his profile on my Xbox.

Someone help me please.

:)

SuperSolution49, Oct 23, 2017
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to password protect your Xbox LIVE profile

Xbox LIVE password overview

It is possible to download your Xbox LIVE profile to several different consoles. You may need to do this if you have more than one Xbox 360 console, or you want to play games at a friend's house. In such a situation, you may want to password protect your Xbox LIVE account so that no one else can sign in using your profile.

Set the console to remember your password

Once you have downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile to a console, you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. The Remember Password option is usually off by default. This means that you will be asked for your Microsoft account password every time you sign into Xbox LIVE.

If you don't want to be asked for your Microsoft account password every time you sign into Xbox LIVE, select the Remember Password option.

Change the password protection on your profile

You are required to set the Remember Password option after you download your Xbox LIVE profile. However, you can change the password protection on your Xbox LIVE profile any time.

If you don't need a password to sign in:

Sign into your Xbox LIVE profile. After you have entered your Microsoft account password, select the Remember Password option.

If you choose the Remember Password option, you will not be asked for your Microsoft account password the next time you sign into your Xbox LIVE profile.

If you need a password to sign in:

You can restrict access to your Xbox LIVE profile on any console using your Microsoft account password.

Steps to follow

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Under Settings, select Account and then Account Security

3) Choose the option for Password at Sign In.

4) Select Require Password Here

You will be asked for your Microsoft account password the next time you sign into your Xbox LIVE profile.

How to password protect your Xbox LIVE profile remotely

If you downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile to another console and it is not password protected, or someone has compromised your password, you can change the password from a remote location so that no one else can access your profile.

Change your Microsoft account

1) Sign into accounts.live.com using your Microsoft account.

2) Go to Account Information and, next to Password, click Change.

You can also use your console to change your Microsoft account password.

Note: If the Xbox LIVE profile you downloaded does not require a password to sign in (You selected the Remember Password option), you will not be able to restrict someone from signing into your Xbox profile even if you change your Microsoft account password.

You can remove your Microsoft account password so that other people cannot access your Xbox profile on other consoles. This will ensure that a password is required before signing into your Xbox profile.

Remotely set a profile password from a computer:

1) Sign into your Xbox LIVE account.

2) Under Settings, select Account, and then Account Security

3) Choose the option for Password at Sign In.

4) Select On All Other Consoles.

Once you have done this, a password will be required to sign into your Xbox LIVE profile on all other consoles.

xboxfelix, Oct 23, 2017
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Oct 23, 2017
  4. MicShadz Win User

Why I can't change my gamertag??

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?

6. juan van Win User

promotong my profile?

What you want to do is take this profile (OS) and change the email on the console.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Then you want to change your Offline profile and change it to a live account on the console.
  7. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Xbox Console Companion Gamertag

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360

Xbox live profiles don't change on their own. If you are using the email associated with your account and the password that is the live profile.
Thema:

Xbox Live Profile Changed

1. Xbox Live Profile Changed - Similar Threads - Live Profile Changed

2. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  3. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  4. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  5. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  6. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  7. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  9. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  10. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...