xbox live problem

Discus and support xbox live problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to report an error that gives me xbox live since my subscription will expire on October 22 this year, entering a multiplayer game tells... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monjig334, Oct 9, 2017.

1. monjig334
    monjig334 Guest

xbox live problem

Hello, I wanted to report an error that gives me xbox live since my subscription will expire on October 22 this year, entering a multiplayer game tells me to buy a membership, a moment ago I was playing well, but the light had disappeared
    my home and when I return the light appeared this, if someone can tell me why I thank him very much

:)

monjig334, Oct 9, 2017
  2. On Nov 2

I have only had a problem with xbox live once, and that was with the titanfall launch problems. Other then that live works perfect.

-ChaoticGood-1, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Fall of Reach Win User

Unban The Word FALL Please.

It tells me NOT ALOWED ON XBOX LIVE. The word FALL is BANNED from XBOX LIVE. How is something banned from XBOX LIVE not XBOX LIVES problem? As I said its a Microsoft Problem and they have to fix it.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Probleme xbox live [Translation: Xbox live problems]

Hey there ars3nick!

It sounds like you need to promote your child account to an adult account. Here's our guide on how to do that:

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

If you need help remembering the account name/password for the parent account, you can use the

xbox.com/forgot
    site to try to recover forgotten information.

I hope that helps! ^_^
  6. Benny4465 Win User

Long load time / No access to xbox live

well , it seems that this is an xbox live problem , please check the status i have noticed there was a problem with XBOX LIVE service at noon
  7. MasTerKi3Z Win User

cannot login

Check Xbox Live Status, this may be a problem with Xbox Live.
  8. ECL NAIBOC Win User

All Friends offline

Thema:

xbox live problem

1. xbox live problem - Similar Threads - live problem

2. Gamertag problems on Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag problems on Xbox Live account: Hi! I have a problem with my gamertag. I have a second account which had the same gamertag as my main one, though there are numbers on my main account’s gamertag. So, I paid the $10 required to...
  3. Xbox live purchasing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchasing problems: I’m trying to buy Xbox live through rdr2 online. It will go to the page for me to choose a plan then will kick me out and take me back to the main page of rdr2 online. How can I fix this?...
  4. Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with my Xbox it says fix it at account live .com: My Xbox told me to fix it on here and come back 847d644c-bfd5-49d9-85b0-d4ef3ffea14b
  5. Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox live connection on xbox cloud gaming: Pls dont judge. I recently started playing fortnite on cloud gaming but for some reason I've been getting a loading screen saying that their is an issue connecting my account to xbox live. But for...
  6. Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite login problem connecting to xbox live servers: Cant pass fortnite login on xcloud. Has anyone had this issue and know how to fix? https://imgur.com/a/M3fFRp7 submitted by /u/victordosanjos [link] [comments]
  7. Problems with Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Xbox live account: Recently I updated my xbox live profile, this included my gamertag. It all worked, all was fine. 4 days later and now when i log into minecraft on my switch or playstation it now uses the old...
  8. Xbox Live Account authorization problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account authorization problem.: I have been trying so long to authorize several games/applications to my Xbox Live and Microsoft account, there is no problem in Microsoft account except Xbox Live account, whenever i try to...
  9. Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fable 3 games for windows live adding friend problem: I cant seem to add a friend on gfwl, i have an account and i have the game but it asks for parental consent, even though i am the parent, which causes it to softlock me by asking for the password...
  10. XBox Live connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live connection problems: Hello there. I just downloaded the Minecraft java Launcher and, when I try to log in with my Microsoft account, it says the following: "The authentication destination is invalid or not configured...