Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

Discus and support Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vasilene vic, May 16, 2019.

1. vasilene vic
    vasilene vic Guest

Hi all,

i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission to access gta online"

When i check my subscriptions it looks like i am subscribed no problem at the old price of £5.99 good till my next payment on the 25th may 2019 then the next payment will be the increased price of £6.99

Even if i try to pay for a full month it wont let me purchase as it sees me as subscribed!!

Any help would be apprecited!!

Matt

:)

vasilene vic, May 16, 2019
  2. vasilene vic Win User

Thank you for the reply!!

All sorted through customer support : )
  3. vasilene vic Win User

Thank you for replying!!

Customer support had to help but sorted now : )
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Maybe you are paying month to month instead of having the great value by buying a year.

The year subscription is the cheapest one (compared to the monthly subscription).

If not, then, I recommend you to contact MS support.
  5. PickledBell6822 Win User

Hello!

Please try to remove your account from the console, restart it and add your account back.

As you mentioned that you have an active gold until May 25, you should be able to play online games.

If the problem still persist after doing those troubleshooting, please contact the Xbox support for them to check the status of your account Gold service.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem - Similar Threads - live price change

2. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  3. Pricing for xbox live gold in Australia... Microsoft price hike reversal just lies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pricing for xbox live gold in Australia... Microsoft price hike reversal just lies: I clearly remember MS coming out saying that they screwed up and the price rise for live gold was not going to happen. I have been a gold member for 9 years and mine has just expired. Looking to...
  4. f I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold,...: Hi! So, if I have Xbox live Gold and I buy a game which has its price reduced due to Xbox Live Gold, then will I not be able to play the game anymore if I cancel the subscription of Xbox Live...
  5. Xbox DOUBLES THE PRICE Of Xbox Live Gold! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE & Very Anti-Consumer!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DOUBLES THE PRICE Of Xbox Live Gold! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE & Very Anti-Consumer!!: Microsoft has just announced a major PRICE INCREASE for Xbox Live Gold for Xbox Series X, Series S and Xbox One effectively doubling the price from $60 a year to $120 a year!! Whats your...
  6. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...
  7. Price up for Xbox Live Gold subscription – Learn about new costs!

in XboX Insiders
    Price up for Xbox Live Gold subscription – Learn about new costs!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]
  8. XBox Live Gold Subscription price increase

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Subscription price increase: Wooow... Talk about suicide. I have always loved your XBox products but this goes too far. I understand that services cost and increases in subscriptions are necessary but it doesn't benefit the...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD PRICE INCREASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD PRICE INCREASE: I like many others have been a loyal xbox customer, even through all of microsofts money grubbing ideas, the crappy launch of the new consoles, and lack of new games and content to play. Now in...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Price: I saw some pictures of the 6 Month Xbox Live Gold card on the internet priced at $59, does this mean a price increase is coming?. What will it be in the UK?. 93bca38a-b486-43e2-9b6b-44636642da17