Xbox Live preorder Rewards Points

Discus and support Xbox Live preorder Rewards Points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I followed an xbox live rep's instructions on how to properly preorder xbox one games to get the 15,000 rewards points per preorder. When trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by carribou lou816, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Xbox Live preorder Rewards Points

I followed an xbox live rep's instructions on how to properly preorder xbox one games to get the 15,000 rewards points per preorder. When trying to preorder through microsoftstore.com per the mission description the site said that when you preorder you get
    a $10 gift card. So I called to make sure that I would get my 15,000 points since that is worth more than a $10 gift card. The xbox live rep said if I ordered through microsoftstore.com I would only get the gift card and not the rewards points and that I needed
    to order through the xbox live store on my xbox one to receive my 15,000 points. I preordered 2 games through the xbox store and haven't received points for gears 4 which I have had for 5 days now. It doesn't even show pending points. I just want to make sure
    that I get my points as I was going to use them to put towards future purchases. Please help!

:)

carribou lou816, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Query of when I'll recieve preordered rewards points

Preordered dead rising 4 through the Xbox live preorder rewards program, was told by support I would recieve 15,000 rewards points in 7 days, it's now longer than 7 days, when will I recieve rewards point for my preorder?

VaultDweller420, Oct 16, 2016
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Pre-Order Digital Versions?

Can't order disc and ask for digital later. Sony doesn't even do that.

If you preorder a disc you are getting a disc. You can sign up for xbox live rewards through xbox.com with your xbox live profile (you can create one before owning an xbox, and not have gold or anything either) and then setup your rewards profile.

When you preorder digital games that offer 10$ credit to your account for preordering, just have to use the same email you used with your rewards account.

Sounds complicated but it's not. You can get your games and get some rewards for the preorder, including the credit for more digital games / dlc.

cross44, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello carribou lou816,

Unfortunately, that representative is incorrect. This forum and our twitter @XboxLiveRewards is the only place to receive accurate support on the Xbox Live Rewards program. Customers are directed to this forum by the representative for their inquiries, so
    it is possible that the representative confused a Microsoft Store offer with a Xbox Live Rewards offer. The only way to receive Rewards Credits for that offer is through the purchase of a physical (disc) copy from MicrosoftStore.com. Since your purchase was
    not made in this manner, it was not eligible for Rewards. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello carribou lou816,

Unfortunately, that representative is incorrect. This forum and our twitter @XboxLiveRewards is the only place to receive accurate support on the Xbox Live Rewards program. Customers are directed to this forum by the representative for their inquiries, so
    it is possible that the representative confused a Microsoft Store offer with a Xbox Live Rewards offer. The only way to receive Rewards Credits for that offer is through the purchase of a physical (disc) copy from MicrosoftStore.com. Since your purchase was
    not made in this manner, it was not eligible for Rewards. Apologies for the confusion.
  6. WinsomeSword Win User

Year One

Gamestop is selling both if you want to preorder it and score some Rewards points.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Pre-order has not given me rewards points

The 6,000 points is a Microsoft Rewards program offer, not an Xbox Rewards program offer. For assistance with the Microsoft Rewards program you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Per the terms of that offer, preorders
    are not eligible.
  8. Riphade Win User

Xbox Rewards No Reward for Preorder

There were no Xbox Rewards offers to receive 6,000 credits for Destiny 2. That was an offer from the Microsoft Rewards program. Preorders did not count towards that offer.
    Ok then, where are my Rewards points? I'm a member of both.
  9. Juxtapose13 Win User

membership cards

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

If you mean from the Xbox Live Rewards Program then no, it only rewards Microsoft Points which can then be used to use on the Xbox Live Marketplace digital products.

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards actually gives Reward Points, not Microsoft Points. They function the same save that they do expire.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live preorder Rewards Points - Similar Threads - Live preorder Rewards

2. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  3. 15000 credit Xbox Live Rewards preorder bonus missing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    15000 credit Xbox Live Rewards preorder bonus missing: on July 17th, I preordered FIFA 17 for xbox one through the Microsoft store, following the instructions for the Xbox Live Rewards preorder bonus. It shipped on September 26th and delivered on the...
  4. Xbox Live Rewards Games on Demand Preorder Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Rewards Games on Demand Preorder Punchcard: Hello, for Xbox Live Rewards I preordered Dragonball Fighterz, Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 digitally from my Xbox. I got credit for Dragonball, but nothing for Sea of Thieves, and nothing yet...
  5. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...
  6. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  7. Why can't I preorder some games on the xbox live store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I preorder some games on the xbox live store.: So I was looking to purchase Assassin's Creed Syndicate which is releasing on October 23,2015. What determines when a game is available for preorder and is there a way to find if it is at least in...
  8. Preorder Thief bonus content through Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder Thief bonus content through Xbox Live: I hate swapping disc's and want to have the option of downloading Thief but want to be able to pre-order and get all the extras. Does Microsoft offer that option? Thanks DemonicStinger...
  9. xbox live acct game preorder swap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live acct game preorder swap?: Hello I preordered forza motorsports 7 and the issue is i preordered it on the wrong account( my pc's email and my xbox live emails are different) is there a way for me to swap the preorder from...
  10. Question About Preorder on Xbox Live Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Preorder on Xbox Live Store: I have recently preordered a few games on the store but the card that was allocated to the Xbox Live account had to be cancelled due to a fraudulent transaction I didn't recognis. If I put a new...