Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Discus and support Xbox Live Permanent Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I received a permanent ban from xbox live after not receiving a single communication ban since april last year which was only a 1 day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DuckBuck123, Jan 15, 2022.

1. DuckBuck123
    DuckBuck123 Guest

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Yesterday I received a permanent ban from xbox live after not receiving a single communication ban since april last year which was only a 1 day communication ban. I found out that the only possible way to even get unbanned was to file a case review on xbox enforcement but when I go on my xbox enforcement history the ban does not even show up so I cannot do anything.

Can someone please tell me how I can file a case review or get my account back I have spent thousands of time and money on this account and it is all gone.

What type of company does this it is literally criminal that they can just ruin your account for messaging people. Ban my communications of give me like a week or month ban but a perma ban after my last ban was a 1 day ban 8 months ago is ridiculus.

:)

DuckBuck123, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Permanently banned console and account

An Xbox Live device ban permanently blocks an Xbox console or device from accessing the Xbox Live service. The device ban is applied to the Xbox console or device, not to a specific Xbox profile (account). This means that no one can use the console or device to connect to Xbox live.

An Xbox Live device ban is different from a temporary or permanent account suspension, which prevents a profile from signing in to or using certain features of the Xbox Live service. For more info about a temporary or permanent account suspensions.
  3. Hordie Win User

my console has been banned

Hi bepsipepsiroks

Per the site all device bans are permanent.

Are all device bans permanent?

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent. However, some Code of Conduct violations that don’t rise to the level of a device ban can instead result in the temporary loss of specific Xbox One or Xbox on Windows device privileges. When this occurs, the device
    can still connect to Xbox Live, but certain functionality (such as communications or online multiplayer) will be restricted for a particular duration.
  4. Tormaz Win User

What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Hello!

There's typically no hard rule for how many bans result in a permanent ban. Typically it depends on how frequent, the type of suspensions, the severity of the activity, etc. However, permanent bans full bans, meaning your Xbox live account would no longer
    work.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Banned Xbox for sale

I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or
    can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted
    No,

When a console is banned, it permanent.
  6. nigelwhite2 Win User

XBOX 360 Block Family problem.

what can I do to remove a permanent banned from xbox live
Thema:

Xbox Live Permanent Ban

1. Xbox Live Permanent Ban - Similar Threads - Live Permanent Ban

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  9. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  10. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7