Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me)

Discus and support Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G. Red, Oct 15, 2020.

1. G. Red
    G. Red Guest

Hello, hope you're all having a good day/night. Ive tried filing a case review and it wouldn't work so I was told to come here. I have been playing Xbox for 9 years. I made my first Xbox live account around 2011-2012 but in 2016 my account was suspended
    and banned permanently for violating the code of conduct. There is no excuses for my mistakes either; I was a very Toxic and immature kid back then and i deeply apologize for it. Since then though I've learned to accept and grow into a better person from learning
    from my past mistakes as a immature kid. But as a adult i understand what i considered cool was actually hurtful and ruining other players experience in this fun community. I am willing to even pay money for my old account back because i have so many memories
    and Digital bought games on there that I lost due to the ban; therefore losing around $750.00 USD on games. Here in this form I'm asking for forgiveness from the Xbox live community as well as the enforcement team. It has been 4 years since I lost my account
    along with all my games, and since then I was able to take a long break and grow as a person and remember how I used to act was downright wrong. The gamer-tag was "LLChipmunksLL". enforcement Team, i understand that what i did was wrong and I'm hoping you
    guys being the generous company you are to revoke my Permanently banned account. If there is anything I have to do to get it back I'll faithfully do it. Please, please forgive me for what i did; I just wanna peacefully enjoy Xbox with my friends and have all
    my games back Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me) :(. Thank you for your time and get back as soon as you can, no rush though. Thanks again and the gamer-tag was LLChipmunksLL to reiterate. And if you cancel my ban, I promise from the bottom of my heart this won;t happen again.

-

:)

G. Red, Oct 15, 2020
  2. G. Red Win User

Nobody actually reads the code of conduct. First off these servers are always down and then you guys steal peoples digital games when they get banned. Shocked; well have a good one
  3. G. Red Win User

So I can't get my account back? What about the digital games, am I allowed to at least get those back because I spent a lot of money on my account?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. You would have had to submit a case review during the first 12 months of the ban in order for them to review it and possible overturn the ban. As it was issued well over 12 months ago, it is no longer possible
    to have a review done.
  5. G. Red Win User

Wow, what a company so if you are going to take my account you'll just take all my money and games aswell? It's funny to because one of your agents told me to go to the forums since enforcement is on here. Thanks
  6. Smwutches Win User

Those are the rules everyone agrees to when they sign up.

The enforcement team used to use the forums and unfortunately support still give incorrect information regarding that.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Permanent Ban on my account (Sorry, please forgive me) - Similar Threads - Live Permanent Ban

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  9. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  10. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7