Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

Discus and support Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MatthewHathaway, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

Hi,

I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help.

I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a long time yesterday and found out that I had been banned in mid 2022 for going against community rules/guidelines. Having no idea what this was about, I went and appealed this but was unsuccessful. I have since been trying to see if I can speak to someone via phone/online chat about this but have kept hitting dead ends or loops.

As i'm banned I cant request a call back or speak to someone on chat. As such, I opened up a new account to do so. The call back feature doesnt work as it keep saying "something went wrong, try again" and the chat feature wasn't helpful as all they asked me to do was to log in a call request....which I cant do as my account is suspended and my new account won't allow me to (or atleast the call back feature doesnt work). I also put a message in with xbox support twitter but have had nothing back all day.

Any and all help is appreciated. I havent used xbox live since at least 2017 and i'm at a loss. I've made numerous xbox live purchases and I dont wish to lose these or my gamer score. Thank you

:)

MatthewHathaway, Jan 19, 2023
  2. MatthewHathaway Win User

So thats it? What a shocking system. No explanation other than a generic response about not following community standards and banned in mid 2022 when I havent signed in since 2017.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and the only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. Since you did and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. c4pt 4ndy Win User

URGENT APPEAL FOR REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION

i have been banned for 2 weeks for no reason how do i speak to someone from xbox live to discuss removing this ban
  5. PDMc123 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Eventually managed to speak with someone who said that the 'permanent' ban was scheduled to end on the 19th January.. so, we'll see..
  6. 心腐れ Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Eventually managed to speak with someone who said that the 'permanent' ban was scheduled to end on the 19th January.. so, we'll see..
    were you able to sign into your profile on xbox during your ban
Thema:

1. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone - Similar Threads - Live permanent ban

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox live permanently, trying to make a new account.: I got banned on my xbox live account permanently and when I tried to make a new one, it says "due to an xbox live suspension, use of the xbox network may be limited"...
  9. Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live permanently suspended me for no reason???: I was already serving a 4 day suspension for participating in trash talk, so I couldn’t send messages or interact with any players for that short period of time, and I still have one more day to...
  10. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7