Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

Discus and support Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help. I signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MatthewHathaway, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone

Hi,

I've been trying for several hours now online to find help to my query but haven't been successful, so was hoping someone here can help.

I signed into my old xbox 360 for the first time in a long time yesterday and found out that I had been banned in mid 2022 for going against community rules/guidelines. Having no idea what this was about, I went and appealed this but was unsuccessful. I have since been trying to see if I can speak to someone via phone/online chat about this but have kept hitting dead ends or loops.

As i'm banned I cant request a call back or speak to someone on chat. As such, I opened up a new account to do so. The call back feature doesnt work as it keep saying "something went wrong, try again" and the chat feature wasn't helpful as all they asked me to do was to log in a call request....which I cant do as my account is suspended and my new account won't allow me to (or atleast the call back feature doesnt work). I also put a message in with xbox support twitter but have had nothing back all day.

Any and all help is appreciated. I havent used xbox live since at least 2017 and i'm at a loss. I've made numerous xbox live purchases and I dont wish to lose these or my gamer score. Thank you

:)

MatthewHathaway, Jan 19, 2023
  2. MatthewHathaway Win User

So thats it? What a shocking system. No explanation other than a generic response about not following community standards and banned in mid 2022 when I havent signed in since 2017.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and the only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. Since you did and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. c4pt 4ndy Win User

URGENT APPEAL FOR REMOVAL OF SUSPENSION

i have been banned for 2 weeks for no reason how do i speak to someone from xbox live to discuss removing this ban
  5. PDMc123 Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Eventually managed to speak with someone who said that the 'permanent' ban was scheduled to end on the 19th January.. so, we'll see..
  6. 心腐れ Win User

Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Eventually managed to speak with someone who said that the 'permanent' ban was scheduled to end on the 19th January.. so, we'll see..
    were you able to sign into your profile on xbox during your ban
Thema:

1. Xbox Live permanent ban - No reason for or why. Help to speak to someone - Similar Threads - Live permanent ban

2. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  3. Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?: So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox Enforcement History and It Said I Had Been...
  4. Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity): hillo i woke up this morning trying to get in a game in my weekend suprised by this unfortunate random bot ban, reason as it says profile picture, im blocked from contacting support i did opened a...
  5. Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban: My Xbox Live account was recently permanently banned for which I wish to make an appeal to an enforcement community member explaing why I did, what I did in hopes of clearing up the infractions...
  6. I’ve been permanently banned from Xbox live but it’s my first ban since October and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been permanently banned from Xbox live but it’s my first ban since October and it...: I got banned 3 days ago permanently, i recently got banned back in October but when I go to check the reason. It isn’t showing at all and I think This permanent ban Is a bit too harsh considering...
  7. Permanent Xbox live ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Xbox live ban: I recently got a permanent ban on my Xbox live account using the same username for saying something that would normally just result in a communication ban for a few days. I haven’t had a com ban...
  8. Xbox Live Permanent Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Permanent Ban: Yesterday I received a permanent ban from xbox live after not receiving a single communication ban since april last year which was only a 1 day communication ban. I found out that the only...
  9. Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live: My old account ODSTxROOKIExx was banned from Xbox Live several years ago. Of course at that time I was too young to be able to do anything about it, and my father was unable to help me at the...
  10. I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention): I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live because my freind who know my Password and loged in it and started commenting Racist things and ETC in order to TROLL Random peoples on Xbox Live... I am...