Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am having an Xbox Live PC Games Pass issue. Whenever I install a PC Games Pass game on a drive that IS NOT C: DRIVE, the game is no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichterStorm, Jul 9, 2022.

1. RichterStorm
    RichterStorm Guest

Hello. I am having an Xbox Live PC Games Pass issue.

Whenever I install a PC Games Pass game on a drive that IS NOT C: DRIVE, the game is no longer installed the next time I boot up or restart my computer.

I have already uninstalled every game and reinstalled them.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox PC Application through the Microsoft Store

I have double and triple checked that the install path is to the correct drive

I have checked to make sure my Windows 10 is up-to-date
    I have installed all current drives for both software and hardware

I have restarted my computer multiple times

I have tried this with many different titles

I have double checked that games still work when installed to the C: drive.
    However, I do not want games on my C: drive because that drive is supposed to be exclusively for windows and Program Files due to its small amount of storage. I have several other hard drives with much larger capacities that I would prefer my games be on.

:)

RichterStorm, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Richard Moore_293 Win User

MSFS 2020

Just had a thought, has xbox game pass for pc or xbox live got anything to do with this issue?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Issue with the in game login

I would recommend testing if you play another Game Pass game with Xbox Live integration, if that will show your PC account, or the account you have with the Xbox Console Companion/Xbox (Beta) app? That can identify if this is an issue with Game Pass for
    PC or something in the specific game?
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue - Similar Threads - Live Games Pass

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  4. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  5. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  10. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...