Xbox Live Passcode

Discus and support Xbox Live Passcode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox 360 has passcodes on some of the accounts.. I Know the passcode to the account but yet the console is saying that my code is incorrect. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HatefulFlunky5, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Passcode

So my xbox 360 has passcodes on some of the accounts.. I Know the passcode to the account but yet the console is saying that my code is incorrect. Is there a way that I can reset the account without having to go through the passcode process?

:)

HatefulFlunky5, Jan 4, 2014
  2. My Xbox Live passcode has been forgotten!

Are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode or the Parental Settings passcode? Only the LIVE passcode can be removed by recovering. The parental passcode can only be removed by either knowing the passcode or answering the secret question.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Pass Code Off

Which passcode are you referring to, the Xbox LIVE (personal) passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? For the LIVE passcode, you can try recovering the profile. For the Family passcode, you need to either know the security answer, or call phone support.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

Xbox Live Passcode

Hello HatefulFlunky5!

-

If you forgot the Xbox Live passcode associated with your account or another account on your console, you will need to delete the profile(s) you are having issues with and download them again. Here's a guide on how to do so:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

Jyxa, Jan 4, 2014
  5. You will need to do the following steps

1. register your Xbox 360 at this website myservice.xbox.com

2. after you have register your device underneath your gamertag call get you call 18004MYXBOX

3.ask them to get the override code

4.then you go to system setting->console setting-> System info

5. Do following combination on your controller Lt trigger, Righttrigger, X,Y, LTbumber, RT Bumber then your override code

AvailableWizman, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

My Xbox Live passcode has been forgotten!

Are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode or the Parental Settings passcode? Only the LIVE passcode can be removed by recovering. The parental passcode can only be removed by either knowing the passcode or answering the secret question.
  7. nialldowney Win User

Automatic SIgn in not working

The issue is the live passcode that you have setup on your account. ("hit the sign on to xbox live button and put my 4 digit passcode in.") The live passcode is there to prevent the connection to live on your account by anyone without a passcode.

Just remove the live passcode and then It will auto sign in to live for you again, You can remove the passcode in account management or by downloading your profile again.
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

Pass Code Off

Which passcode are you referring to, the Xbox LIVE (personal) passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? For the LIVE passcode, you can try recovering the profile. For the Family passcode, you need to either know the security answer, or call phone support.
  9. WPAK Win User

Passcode

Hi there,

depending on the passcode required both answers can be correct.

If it is an family passcode that is required then please follow the steps specified by onyx62is, Only Xbox Support is able to help you reset a family passcode.

If it is an xbox live passcode then the steps specified by MommaBear8689 should do the trick

(This will require the email address and password for the Xbox Live account)
  10. Mister Gwyther Win User

Removing Passcode

That depends, are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode (to sign in to the account) or the Parental Passcode (download content, change settings)? The LIVE passcode can simply be reset by recovering your account, or going into the menu and disabling it
    (requires the passcode). The Parental passcode will not be affected by recovering, and can only be disabled by knowing the code or answering the security question.
Thema:

Xbox Live Passcode

1. Xbox Live Passcode - Similar Threads - Live Passcode

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  10. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...